News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Parrys International Tours Ltd

Started by NeilB, February 08, 2013, 12:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyr

The annual open day takes place on Sunday 13th January. For many people it will be the final chance to view one of the companies Neoplan Starliner 2s. Just 2 remain in the fleet and will be withdrawn soon as will the final MAN powered Van Hool Tx17s. (currently all 6 2014 examples remain in service)
Parrys International will once again then have a complete Van Hool touring fleet and all powered by Daf.
This will end a 17 year relationship with MAN.

DJ

Quote from: andyr on January 12, 2019, 01:14:47 AM
The annual open day takes place on Sunday 13th January. For many people it will be the final chance to view one of the companies Neoplan Starliner 2s. Just 2 remain in the fleet and will be withdrawn soon as will the final MAN powered Van Hool Tx17s. (currently all 6 2014 examples remain in service)
Parrys International will once again then have a complete Van Hool touring fleet and all powered by Daf.
This will end a 17 year relationship with MAN.

Can you just turn up and have a look round, or do you need to book it, and what times will it be open?
Thanks.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

andyr

The open day is from 1000 to 1500 and there is no need to book.

DJ

Quote from: andyr on January 12, 2019, 09:47:52 AM
The open day is from 1000 to 1500 and there is no need to book.

Brilliant, thanks. I'll have a trip there tomorrow then!

Westy

How far is it from Landywood station, seeing there's no bus there on Sundays?

(Is it right 'Porky' that used to do the travel on Beacon is now working for them? Saw a Facebook post that suggests so!)

DJ

Quote from: Westy on January 12, 2019, 12:47:32 PM
How far is it from Landywood station, seeing there's no bus there on Sundays?

(Is it right 'Porky' that used to do the travel on Beacon is now working for them? Saw a Facebook post that suggests so!)

5 minute walk on Google, can probably do it quicker.

andyr

The first two 2014 MAN Van Hool Tx17s have been withdrawn from the fleet ( YD 14 GFG/GFJ )and a third will follow the w/c 1st April.
6 new DAF Tx17s will be introduced during April meaning all touring coaches will be DAF powered Van Hools.

andyr

3 of the new Van Hools were collected today YD 19 GUA/C/E. YD 14 GFO is the third of the 2014 MANs to depart the fleet.

andyr

could admin please re name this thread the correct name of the company to Parrys International Tours Ltd.
Many up dates and information but currently a incorrect and a none excistent company listed.

Stu

Quote from: andyr on November 03, 2019, 04:41:18 AM
could admin please re name this thread the correct name of the company to Parrys International Tours Ltd.
Many up dates and information but currently a incorrect and a none excistent company listed.

Done as requested  ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

andyr

The first Daf powered VanHool tx17 YD 16 SSZ (City of  Liverpool) as now left the fleet to join the fleet of Go Goodwin. The last ever right hand drive Neoman Starliner 2 also remains up for sale,
The two new tx17s originally intended to enter service in April 2020 and finally delivered  Decem2020 will not be registered until 2022.

Westy

Think I remember seeing that vehicle a few times in Walsall, when the family have been on trips with them.

andyr

Parrys International celebrate there 48th anniversary today..

andyr

The two new Van Hool tx17s delivered in December 2020 have now been registered, KV22WFA/WFC.
WFA attended the 66th UK Coach Rally at Blackpool last weekend and was voted UK coach of the year,top touring coach and top van hool. 3 other awards were also won by the company.
The final Neoplan Starliner which was withdrawn in January as now left the fleet

BN

Anybody seen the snippet from E&S Parrys possibly closing again?
Really this time on the 50th birthday or another successful PR stunt?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk