News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 29, 2022, 04:21:15 PM748 Scania has now been painted into chaserider livery
Apparently 699 has gone to high peak. Mqybe theyll make more use of it than cannock it was off the road more than it was on it lol

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on June 29, 2022, 04:36:21 PMApparently 699 has gone to high peak. Mqybe theyll make more use of it than cannock it was off the road more than it was on it lol
699? What bus was that again?

Bob

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 29, 2022, 05:07:22 PM699? What bus was that again?
The Scania that was PG9'd at Lichfield a bit back, and overheated all the time 🤣

Bob

2hr gap on the 3 between 15.40 and 17.40 today, another non euro 6 on there from 17.40, 3 days in a row, couldnt make it up 🤣

Quote from: Bob on June 29, 2022, 07:09:16 PMThe Scania that was PG9'd at Lichfield a bit back, and overheated all the time 🤣
That's 199 🤣. They've still got it 🤣

Bob

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 29, 2022, 09:25:10 PMThat's 199 🤣. They've still got it 🤣
Have they? I thought 199 ( 699 was a typo lol) has gone to high peak

Quote from: Bob on June 29, 2022, 09:28:04 PMHave they? I thought 199 ( 699 was a typo lol) has gone to high peak
Nobody wants 199 for how bad it is. Suppose its better than 704 🤣

solonightrider

Isn't the 17 plate additional metro city euro 6, perhaps that's what its been drafted in for, but no doubt it be a Pye green bus like the MMC's and owt else that's half decent, Noted a Volvo wasted on the 841s the last few days, don't get how they are wired on fleet utilization tbh , mini buses on long interurban routes not big enough on capacity and horrendous on reliability, then put a huge Volvo on very narrow lanes which is surely  mini bus ground........  Expect to see the 'NEW RED SCANIA' on Pye greens tomorrow along with the new merto city no doubt lol. Out of all the Pye green buses I seen on Tuesday not one of them had more than 3 or 4 punters on, so solos are ideal for this route and its local to depot for all the breakdowns/ rescue missions too.

Quote from: solonightrider on June 29, 2022, 09:48:44 PMIsn't the 17 plate additional metro city euro 6, perhaps that's what its been drafted in for, but no doubt it be a Pye green bus like the MMC's and owt else that's half decent, Noted a Volvo wasted on the 841s the last few days, don't get how they are wired on fleet utilization tbh , mini buses on long interurban routes not big enough on capacity and horrendous on reliability, then put a huge Volvo on very narrow lanes which is surely  mini bus ground........  Expect to see the 'NEW RED SCANIA' on Pye greens tomorrow along with the new merto city no doubt lol. Out of all the Pye green buses I seen on Tuesday not one of them had more than 3 or 4 punters on, so solos are ideal for this route and its local to depot for all the breakdowns/ rescue missions too.
All the metrocitys are euro 6 plus all the enviros. I've noticed as soon as a breakdown happens and it comes put after being repaired they always chuck it on the pye greens. Must be either to 'test' them which is daft or its because they have no faith in there repair work. Does make me question how so many of there buses breakdown yet so many other companies including small companies can have 1/2 once ever 3 days or non at all yet chaserider manage to have 3/4 of fleet breakdown in 3 days

solonightrider

Only Pye Green seems to matter fleet allocation wise, don't see why, surely the longer interurban work should be operated with the most current up to date vehicles and ones with the large enough capacities. Perhaps its a free for all each morning the drivers pick the bus they wish to drive lol. Why send your most unreliable old clapped out mini buses on the longest/ hardest work its commercial suicide if you ask me but hey what do I know. Fleet of clapped out solos regular on the 60 and a big Volvo on 841 single track lanes lol, weaselly little Optare still with no working destination blinds on the 74 while full scale vehicles on Pye Green carrying the odd one or two here and there. Could understand the logic if the 25/26 was every hour or so but a bus every few minutes don;t require full heavy weight vehicles, plus the euro 6 set up need to have a good run not keep pootling about, does them no good.

Quote from: solonightrider on June 29, 2022, 11:27:41 PMOnly Pye Green seems to matter fleet allocation wise, don't see why, surely the longer interurban work should be operated with the most current up to date vehicles and ones with the large enough capacities. Perhaps its a free for all each morning the drivers pick the bus they wish to drive lol. Why send your most unreliable old clapped out mini buses on the longest/ hardest work its commercial suicide if you ask me but hey what do I know. Fleet of clapped out solos regular on the 60 and a big Volvo on 841 single track lanes lol, weaselly little Optare still with no working destination blinds on the 74 while full scale vehicles on Pye Green carrying the odd one or two here and there. Could understand the logic if the 25/26 was every hour or so but a bus every few minutes don;t require full heavy weight vehicles, plus the euro 6 set up need to have a good run not keep pootling about, does them no good.
Well the scania didn't end up on the Pye greens 🤣 ended up on the 70/71's

Bob

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 30, 2022, 10:18:39 AMWell the scania didn't end up on the Pye greens 🤣 ended up on the 70/71's
Possibly to replace the Solo that only managed 1 trip this morning

Today was the last of the 1 & 1A. Kinda sad to see it go

Westy

Quote from: Bus Spotter Stephen on June 30, 2022, 05:08:43 PMToday was the last of the 1 & 1A. Kinda sad to see it go
And we're busless again down our road!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk