News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Unusual Sightings in the West Midlands.

Started by 2206, September 07, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMT3000

Quote from: Steveminor on April 03, 2020, 09:28:59 PM
Watch sky news you'll see what's happening in italy right now & what will soon be happening here
And they're not even showing the people who have been driven mad by the lockdown and are throwing themselves from the roofs of apartment blocks daily, or the drug addicts who've been left to die in the streets in their hundreds.

Sorry to paint such a stark picture but this is just to illustrate the total lack of humanity and understanding displayed by @2206. I am personally staggered by his total and utter contempt for his fellow human beings. And he has the gall to complain about my attitude? Anyone else see the irony?

Quote from: WMT3000 on April 03, 2020, 09:34:21 PM
Sorry to paint such a stark picture but this is just to illustrate the total lack of humanity and understanding displayed by @2206.
So going to the shops and going to the bank is a lack of humanity? I find that bizzare.
Its something hundreds of other people are doing every day...
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: WMT3000 on April 03, 2020, 09:34:21 PM
And they're not even showing the people who have been driven mad by the lockdown and are throwing themselves from the roofs of apartment blocks daily, or the drug addicts who've been left to die in the streets in their hundreds.

Sorry to paint such a stark picture but this is just to illustrate the total lack of humanity and understanding displayed by @2206. I am personally staggered by his total and utter contempt for his fellow human beings. And he has the gall to complain about my attitude? Anyone else see the irony?

And in France where old people are dying in care homes because there's no staff to look after them and they have just been left on their own with no food

the trainbasher

Quote from: 2206 on April 03, 2020, 09:36:51 PM
So going to the shops and going to the bank is a lack of humanity? I find that bizzare.

And something which is allowed in law.

Quote from: Tony on April 03, 2020, 09:34:15 PM
And as normal you want to find a loophole to prove a point, Why not just be socially responsible without having to pretend your clever

I'm not wanting to find a loophole. I'm just stating the legal aspects and how they apply.

If you want to be funny about the law, and how it applies, then speak to your MP about getting the law changed.

I'm not trying to be clever, I'm merely quoting how the law applies.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

WMT3000

Quote from: 2206 on April 03, 2020, 09:36:51 PM
I think you're (probably intentionally) missing the point. Just to excuse the fact that you've got nothing in your brain apart from buses, you are leaving your house every single day, dawdling around, instead of just getting on with what you need to do.

The lack of humanity is in your attitude but you simply don't have the intelligence to understand. You commented earlier that you think it's fine to go wherever you like because you are not displaying any symptoms of coronavirus. In the meantime you could be infecting dozens of people daily. This proves that you don't care at all about anyone but yourself. You can argue as much as you like but you are the one who is clearly in the wrong.

Quote from: WMT3000 on April 03, 2020, 09:56:14 PM
I think you're (probably intentionally) missing the point. Just to excuse the fact that you've got nothing in your brain apart from buses, you are leaving your house every single day, dawdling around, instead of just getting on with what you need to do.

The lack of humanity is in your attitude but you simply don't have the intelligence to understand. You commented earlier that you think it's fine to go wherever you like because you are not displaying any symptoms of coronavirus. In the meantime you could be infecting dozens of people daily. This proves that you don't care at all about anyone but yourself. You can argue as much as you like but you are the one who is clearly in the wrong.
Who said I was dawdling around.

I leave my house to do what I need to do and go for excersise.
And if I by chance see a bus near the Hunters Moon, Yardley or at Clock Garage while out excerising  and not even within sight of a single person, I don't see the problem.
Same goes for if I see a bus waiting in the queue while at the supermarket.

And I believe if you have the symptoms you are supposed to self isolate and not go about basic activities like going to the supermarket. I was merely saying I don't have any symptoms. So therefore I don't  see anything wrong going to the supermarket, etc.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Is now a good time to break out the popcorn!!

Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 03, 2020, 09:40:02 PM
And something which is allowed in law.

I'm not wanting to find a loophole. I'm just stating the legal aspects and how they apply.

If you want to be funny about the law, and how it applies, then speak to your MP about getting the law changed.

I'm not trying to be clever, I'm merely quoting how the law applies.

You don't need laws to be a responsible person,  so what you think your clever in finding things you can do. Your attitude that you can do things because they are not specifically written in legislation shows your lack of respect for society in General,

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on April 03, 2020, 10:04:50 PM
You don't need laws to be a responsible person,  so what you think your clever in finding things you can do. Your attitude that you can do things because they are not specifically written in legislation shows your lack of respect for society in General,

You know what. I give up. I've had enough.

Do you realise the amount of damage to people's mental health social distancing and lockdowns can do. Especially to people who already have mental health issues or people who have conditions such as Autism?

I certainly would not like to be in power once it's been revealed the number of additional deaths, suicide attempts or even cases where people have had mental health issues deteriorate come out.

How I wished we were all holier than thou.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

The far east have got control of the pandemic ONLY by instigating the measures people in Europe & America are arguing against. Maybe why that's why the death toll over there is so much lower.
If that person had coughed at a bus driver in China that person would be held responsible for the drivers death & rightfully so.

mesub

23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

the trainbasher

Quote from: Steveminor on April 03, 2020, 10:46:16 PM
The far east have got control of the pandemic ONLY by instigating the measures people in Europe & America are arguing against. Maybe why that's why the death toll over there is so much lower.
If that person had coughed at a bus driver in China that person would be held responsible for the drivers death & rightfully so.

The only reason we have a Coronavirus pandemic is because of idiots in China allowing the use of, and existence of, live animal markets.

The only reason countries like China and North Korea "get control" is because they don't have the same attitude to human rights as European countries have.

Who's to say that driver didn't contract coronavirus from a colleague or family member.

If the bus company had bandit screens then maybe any germs wouldn't have hit the driver.

If it wasn't for China we wouldn't be in this mess.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter for the time being

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 03, 2020, 10:55:09 PM
The only reason we have a Coronavirus pandemic is because of idiots in China allowing the use of, and existence of, live animal markets.

The only reason countries like China and North Korea "get control" is because they don't have the same attitude to human rights as European countries have.

Who's to say that driver didn't contract coronavirus from a colleague or family member.

If the bus company had bandit screens then maybe any germs wouldn't have hit the driver.

If it wasn't for China we wouldn't be in this mess.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter for the time being

There's no disputing China are to blame and should be made to pay for the damage that there idiocies have caused to the world.

However we can't do anything more now than stay at home and save lives. I personally can't believe construction workers are still able to go to work. I do hope in these times that bus drivers are having only key workers onboard their vehicles, as they are like NHS staff putting themselves out there for the rest of the country. Please don't be travelling to chelmsley wood and Birmingham city on 2 consecutive days, that is quite honestly being reckless to the community and yourself

Cricket

Folks understandably feelings are running high end it now  keep safe stay indoors and safe the NHS and each other,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk