News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Deliveries / New Livery & Branding Discussion

Started by barry, March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

So Yardley Garage's MMC's are now arriving on site which will take us towards 50 new DD vehicles under this years new vehicle order. Do we know where next for MMC's or is that decision still to be made public? Are any new E200's going to be delivered in a SD variant of the new livery!

Tony

Quote from: RW on April 05, 2015, 12:52:28 PM
So Yardley Garage's MMC's are now arriving on site which will take us towards 50 new DD vehicles under this years new vehicle order. Do we know where next for MMC's or is that decision still to be made public? Are any new E200's going to be delivered in a SD variant of the new livery!

The next batch of 400MMCs allocations has yet to be made public. The E200MMCs are going to be Crimson

monkeyjoe

Not sure but I'm sure it will be routes that have already had recent investments. Sorry couldn't resist.

CL

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 05, 2015, 02:37:37 PM
Not sure but I'm sure it will be routes that have already had recent investments. Sorry couldn't resist.

From multiple sources, I am almost certain the E200MMCs will be going to AG, for the 37 & 71/72(?)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Trident 4609

Quote from: clayderman on April 05, 2015, 03:01:37 PM
From multiple sources, I am almost certain the E200MMCs will be going to AG, for the 37 & 71/72(?)

Makes Sense. That could displace Omnilinks to WA to see off their B7RLE's to Dundee (To join 1787 which is supposedly transferring according to that sheet posted on Facebook (before being deleted)

Tony

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 05, 2015, 02:37:37 PM

Oh yes, Routes in East Birmingham getting more new investment.

Stu

Tony, are you able yet to confirm that AG are getting 50 new Enviro200 MMCs?

I don't mind rumours being spread if it's stated its actually a rumour, but a couple of people on my Facebook page seem to be spreading this as a fact.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stu

Quote from: Matt on April 05, 2015, 04:45:16 PM
I thought it was confirmed ages ago they are for the 37

No, the original rumour here was E400 MMCs for the 37.

The latest rumour is that all of AG's singles will be replaced with E200 MMCs, thus upgrading the 37, 71 and 72 at the same time.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

RW

Quote from: Tony on April 05, 2015, 12:57:18 PM
The next batch of 400MMCs allocations has yet to be made public. The E200MMCs are going to be Crimson
Thanks for the info Tony. Crimson! Does that mean the E200's will be a 'single' colour, not a scaled down 2 tone livery?

Tony

Quote from: RW on April 05, 2015, 07:04:24 PM
Thanks for the info Tony. Crimson! Does that mean the E200's will be a 'single' colour, not a scaled down 2 tone livery?

Management are calling the new two tone livery 'Crimson'

GeminiFan1991

Seeing as PE and (I think WB) still still operate Benzs, shouldn't they be the first candidates to get the new Enviro 200 MMC as opposed to Acocks Green whose B7RLE and Omnilinks are comparatively much newer ?! Just a thought
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

the trainbasher

@BusFan unless Pensnett are to get the Urbans as replacement?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: the trainbasher on April 05, 2015, 07:13:35 PM
@BusFan unless Pensnett are to get the Urbans as replacement?

I for 1 hope they get cascaded down, I prefer the newer buses and I was surprised to learn that Benzs are still in service
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Westy

Rather have B7Lres at Walsall than Scanias personally.

They look cramped inside.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk