News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

YW Presidents

Started by Ashley 4569, June 27, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 4569

After reading just now that three of BC's new Enviro400's were out in service today. Will YW Preisdent numbers decrease again if 43xx series Tridents are transferred back.

Maybe I've just gone off on a tangent again but I hope they stay in the fleet a bit longer but maybe others have alternative views

ilovetea4370

Personally I think the presidents have years left yet, and the fact all of WB's and a few AG examples have only just been repainted and refurbed backs that up to some degree. I certainly don't want to see them go even if they do play up when its hot!

andy

Quote from: trident4370 on June 27, 2013, 09:27:56 PM
Personally I think the presidents have years left yet, and the fact all of WB's and a few AG examples have only just been repainted and refurbed backs that up to some degree. I certainly don't want to see them go even if they do play up when its hot!

All I know is they need to get off the Outer Circle ASAP. And some of them in particular should either be extensively overhauled or put in reserve as they are a disgrace.

lynx1103

They could go to Wolverhampton to replace spectra

ilovetea4370

Personally I rather enjoy having them on the 11.

Ashley 4569

Much as I like Spectras, I wouldn't mind Presidents in Wolves either

bwsau cymru

Good solid bus and love going on them! much prefer to have one than a trident!
campaigning for better transport for all

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

I'm also a fan of the Presidents, good solid buses, very little rattles and shakes on them, though in my experience AG ones are better than YW, but then all types of buses in other garages seem better than the YW examples

Sh4318

The Presidents are brilliant buses. It's a shame they can't enter the city (on routes with a high frequency than half hourly), I imagine with the 43**'s moving to Yardley Wood, Presidents would transfer to Dundee and hopefully WB to replace R/S reg mercs
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

ilovetea4370

I hope not dundee has had enough already!

Quote from: lynx1103 on June 27, 2013, 09:43:34 PM
They could go to Wolverhampton to replace spectra
There are no plan for replace spectra and running until Dec 2016 only. President won't transferred to WN! Best way to Presidents displaced to NX Dundee for any B10L with poor condition and worn out.
I'm dislike double decker! I love a bendy buses!

Don't ask to me about Double Decker and only talk me for Single Decker and Bendy buses.

6004 T604 MOA .... 6005 T605 MOA ... 6008 T608 MOA .... 6013 BJ03 ESN ....

nitromatt1

Don't send the Presidents to Wolverhampton, we don't want them!! Spectras will be here for a good few years yet and I would take even the slowest of Spectras over a B7TL President

Trident 4609

Quote from: nitromatt1 on June 28, 2013, 09:49:16 AM
Don't send the Presidents to Wolverhampton, we don't want them!! Spectras will be here for a good few years yet and I would take even the slowest of Spectras over a B7TL President

No way am i having presidents at WN and a regular allocation of the 59 ;)

i want rid of spectras (Apart from 4019) ;)

mranon

get rid of all the spectras load of cack.

Ash

The presidents since the refurbs are good buses use them occasionally on the 5 shame they can't be used on the 74/75 now I think WB could do with about 4 or 5 more to ensure the 5 stays president operated as well as using them on other services like the 48/49 and 83/89 at WB.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk