News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Identify this bus?

Started by YN64AOG, October 31, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YN64AOG

Gemini seen on the X12 in early October 2017.  Thanks

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

John

YN64AOG

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

There was a red and white ALX400 at the Fox And Goose on the Washwood Heath Road this afternoon, at the Fox and Goose at about 15:00, at first I thought it might be a rare B7TL ALX400 on the 94 in the place of a E400 MMC, as its usually E400 MMC on Sundays. But then as it came closer it appeared to be turning right down Stechford Lane and it appeared to be a trident?
And you don't get any Tridents there anymore, other than at school/peak times, does anyone know what bus this was, are there any diversions on the 14 today perhaps?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Quote from: 2206 on January 21, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
There was a red and white ALX400 at the Fox And Goose on the Washwood Heath Road this afternoon, at the Fox and Goose at about 15:00, at first I thought it might be a rare B7TL ALX400 on the 94 in the place of a E400 MMC, as its usually E400 MMC on Sundays. But then as it came closer it appeared to be turning right down Stechford Lane and it appeared to be a trident?
And you don't get any Tridents there anymore other than, at school/peak times, does anyone know what bus this was, are there any diversions on the 14 today perhaps?

If not diversion, it was most likely a bus being adjusted/on the way to a breakdown.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk