News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

General Metro Thread

Started by John, April 06, 2015, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaysnerz007

Or maybe even Green Bus as there depot is right next to Soho Benson Road Tram stop

Solo1

Passenger announcement: The scheduled engineering works have been completed ahead of time and we are now running a normal Sunday service across the whole network.  This was on their Twitter page.

Stuharris 6360

West Midlands Metro:

Due to emergency bridge repairs required between the Jewellery Quarter and Soho Benson Rd by Network Rail, tram services may be affected on Thursday 24 January.

Work will take place from the end of service on Wednesday until completed. Network Rail hopes to complete the works before the first tram runs however if works run over the following tram service will operate. Please check the latest information from West Midlands Metro before you travel.

No service will operate between Grand Central and Soho Benson Road.

Passengers are advised to use National Express West Midlands bus service 74 from West Bromwich Bus Station Stand H to Birmingham.

Passengers travelling from Birmingham towards West Brom should use stop SH5 on Old Square, near the Square Peg Pub.

From Network West Midlands website
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Solo1

Stuharris 6360

Quite surprised if this bridge work is such an emergency, that trams have been allowed to continue until close of service.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Solo1

I'm not sure how long its had it but, Tram 21 now has an overall Just Eat add and is now in West Midland Metro livery.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

BK63 YWP

Have TFWM abandon full two tone blue trams?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jaysnerz007

No dont think there too bothered about the colour they just want the moner from the crap of fast food ads great example to show children and other people that see it. Should be banned !!!

DJ

Quote from: Jaysnerz007 on February 20, 2019, 11:49:10 PM
No dont think there too bothered about the colour they just want the moner from the crap of fast food ads great example to show children and other people that see it. Should be banned !!!

For what it's worth, you can get healthy stuff on Just Eat too. It's the parent's fault if they go on there and order junk food for their kids.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Solo1

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on February 20, 2019, 07:45:20 PM
Have TFWM abandon full two tone blue trams?
yes heard someone  on the tram saying cost so will be front only & adverts like 18 21 & 36

Stevo

Contravision just where I sit in the middle! I hate staring through dots!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Stevo on February 24, 2019, 07:15:04 PM
Contravision just where I sit in the middle! I hate staring through dots!

Contravision, whoever invented that needs shooting, windows are for looking through, not for obscuring with stupid adverts.

Stuharris 6360

Sorry if this has been asked before but will Wolverhampton St Georges tram stop be taken out when the extension to the train station opens?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk