News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

GRS Travel

Started by Tomjusttom, April 27, 2012, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: vinh1000 on July 06, 2013, 06:03:27 PM
Quote from: fleetline6477 on July 06, 2013, 06:02:33 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on July 06, 2013, 01:46:42 PM
Unidentified bus on 16 T201 xxx
Believe it is GRS Travel's latest addition to their fleet

You may well have seen Dart P 201 OLX in sky blue / white livery which came from the AMPM fleet and they have been operating for a year or more now.
Incorrect
It was in brown and red
lol ;)

Was It Marshall bodied? The only Dart in the country I know of with a reg starting T201 is T201 AFM. New to Warrington, but latterly with Charlton Minicoaches of Ormskirk

John

Quote from: Tony on July 06, 2013, 07:11:17 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on July 06, 2013, 06:03:27 PM
Quote from: fleetline6477 on July 06, 2013, 06:02:33 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on July 06, 2013, 01:46:42 PM
Unidentified bus on 16 T201 xxx
Believe it is GRS Travel's latest addition to their fleet

You may well have seen Dart P 201 OLX in sky blue / white livery which came from the AMPM fleet and they have been operating for a year or more now.
Incorrect
It was in brown and red
lol ;)

Was It Marshall bodied? The only Dart in the country I know of with a reg starting T201 is T201 AFM. New to Warrington, but latterly with Charlton Minicoaches of Ormskirk

Yes it was. I saw one on the 16 this afternoon, only from the side. It was still in Network Warrington livery

BU07 LGO

according to Trident4370 GRS have got two new Marshall's, ones out and about now and the other should be soon :)

Tony

Quote from: BU07 LGO on July 07, 2013, 02:53:48 PM
according to Trident4370 GRS have got two new Marshall's, ones out and about now and the other should be soon :)

Yes, he told me he was buying two darts. I suspect the other is twin T202 AFM which follows T201 around!

PM

Must admit I am quite a fan of GRS-they do well on the 16 and have built up a loyal following, helped by really friendly drivers and cant wait to go on one on the 16 as I have never been on a marshall bodied dart

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on July 07, 2013, 04:56:28 PM
Must admit I am quite a fan of GRS-they do well on the 16 and have built up a loyal following, helped by really friendly drivers and cant wait to go on one on the 16 as I have never been on a marshall bodied dart

I hope you are not very tall. Marshall darts never seem to have much leg room

Tony

PM

Quote from: Tony on July 07, 2013, 04:58:25 PM
Quote from: Peter123 on July 07, 2013, 04:56:28 PM

I hope you are not very tall. Marshall darts never seem to have much leg room

Tony

Haha Ive heard there were quality issues with some marshall bodies but with darts I always sit on one of the sideways seats near the front so legroom isnt an issue.

bwsau cymru

how do GRS manage to get away with running there buses in Birmingham city centre, surely they don't comply with the euro 3 regulations?
campaigning for better transport for all

Eric Shaw

Saw T201AFM today sporting fleet No 1

Steveminor

It's not just that Danny, they break other SQP rules. Buses are in former operators colours they don't have destinations on several buses & they are not using they new wayfarer tgx machines.

vinh1000

Quote from: Steveminor on July 09, 2013, 09:15:59 PM
It's not just that Danny, they break other SQP rules. Buses are in former operators colours they don't have destinations on several buses & they are not using they new wayfarer tgx machines.
Fair few don't use Wayfarer 3 sadly
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

bwsau cymru

I know first dont but who else dont?
campaigning for better transport for all

Dylan4579

vinh1000

Quote from: dannygill on July 10, 2013, 02:21:22 AM
I know first dont but who else dont?
I believe Joe's Travel don't either (who also if doing 75E journey shoe 11A on blinds incorrect lol)
First have a similar system (the new worcester ones are different now)
Sunny Travel also?
Thandi Buses maybe not have wayfarer

Select Buses and Coastal Liner don't either I believe likewise central logistics/Redwing
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

the trainbasher

Select have Almex machines similar to what first potteries have had

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk