News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond East Midlands (formerly Midland Classic)

Started by bahumbug, May 14, 2012, 08:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

True but plenty of people from cannock go to wolves.  But as ive said before there's not a single timetable up anywhere in staffordshire,  well at least as far as Featherstone so how on earth would anyone know it even exists? 

John

Are the Tridents used in service anymore?

I never saw any today, but did see all of the 'new' deckers 51-55 out and about (including 54 on the X12)

Westy

Quote from: Bob on June 16, 2015, 10:24:53 AM
True but plenty of people from cannock go to wolves.  But as ive said before there's not a single timetable up anywhere in staffordshire,  well at least as far as Featherstone so how on earth would anyone know it even exists?

@Bob Do you know if theres any timetable leaflets for the 54 / 154 in Cannock or any other Staffordshire library?

Ashley 60171

Quote from: John on June 16, 2015, 08:42:21 PM
Are the Tridents used in service anymore?

I never saw any today, but did see all of the 'new' deckers 51-55 out and about (including 54 on the X12)

I think they're service spares. I've never seen more than one out on any one day but I couldn't be definite that they may appear more/less. I haven't seen the two Solo's for a few trips either or the Olympus so must vary. Sorry if thats abit of a naff ramble of a response.

Bob

Quote from: Westy on June 16, 2015, 09:18:18 PM
@Bob Do you know if theres any timetable leaflets for the 54 / 154 in Cannock or any other Staffordshire library?

Not sure mate.  But it'd be much more useful having emat bus stops lol :)

Ashley 60171

Falcon K212UHA is/was on the X12. Reported elsewhere as the 1128 from Scutton Coldfield

Dylanbusboy45

I can confirm that former NXWM spectra 4002 has been bought by Midland Classic. It still carries the registration R2NEG. Not sure of its new fleetnumber or what route it is to be used on.

trident4370

I suspect it will do the rounds at the bus rallies this summer, must admit I am dying to see it in the flesh.

Cheese

Quote from: trident4370 on July 28, 2015, 05:31:57 PM
I suspect it will do the rounds at the bus rallies this summer, must admit I am dying to see it in the flesh.

Just seen a pic of it in Midland Classic livery, looks rather good. Although would have been even better in Stevensons livery...

Trident 4194

Quote from: Cheese on July 28, 2015, 05:56:23 PM
Just seen a pic of it in Midland Classic livery, looks rather good. Although would have been even better in Stevensons livery...

Where do you find pic @Cheese

Cheese

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 28, 2015, 06:16:53 PM
Wow Thankyou @John

Looks rather good from the offside too. Was texted a photo of it earlier, but I guess there will be various other ones online as well.

Dylanbusboy45

I have got to agree with you all, the livery looks very good on a spectra!

domino.99

Need to get rid of the NXWM stickers though

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk