News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond East Midlands (formerly Midland Classic)

Started by bahumbug, May 14, 2012, 08:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Cheese

Just been past Midland Classic's depot and there looked to be a pair of ex Arriva London DWs in the yard, DW17 might have been one of them but couldn't clearly see.

Dylanbusboy45

Maybe Midland Classic have bought them to replace 2 of their Tridents???

trident4370

Reece

I am happy to announce I was told by a Midland Classic driver in Sutton Coldfield yesterday that Midland Classic are apparently having some more Optare Spectras off NXWM I don't how many. Apparently the drivers their really like the Spectra. :D

Trident 4194

Quote from: Reece on October 04, 2015, 12:54:02 PM
I am happy to announce I was told by a Midland Classic driver in Sutton Coldfield yesterday that Midland Classic are apparently having some more Optare Spectras off NXWM I don't how many. Apparently the drivers their really like the Spectra. :D

Not the end of spectra so then

Westy

Quote from: Reece on October 04, 2015, 12:54:02 PM

Besides the 3 used yesterday & discounting 4001, what other NXWM Spectras are available to buy?

Trident 4194

What service is 4002 usually found on?

Dylanbusboy45

I don't know which service it is usually found on @Trident 4194 but if you waited in Burton Town Centre you should see it if it is in service on that day.

MrBevan2000

I've heard a rumour that Midland Classic are looking at buying a Merc. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Ashley 60171

Yet they've still have two non DDA Flolines still in service so I'm curious.

Trident 4194

Dylanbusboy45

Dylanbusboy45

As for all these non DDA buses, they can still be used on schools and they have quite a few schools services.

Cheese

Midland Classic liveried Leyland Titan just noted going around Bordesley Middleway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk