News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

but if they managed it on behalf of the council, it still dont make it their bus station

Steveminor

Sorry I still can't stop laughing at the thought of Arriva managing anything

Busman Jamie

lol especially with minions theyve gave the job to

Steveminor

Durrr let's register a route now cancel it before its started & let's change the network f $/k it up then change it back again. Durrr our mommies say we're clever durr

Bob

Quote from: LG on November 11, 2015, 04:26:57 PM
Maybe they manage it on behalf of the council.  They do manage lichfield bus station on behalf of lichfield council

Lichfield bus station is an embarrassment!  1970s bus stands, benches where the wood has sagged so badly your almost sat on the ground and ancient manky public toilets!

Steveminor

Maybe they should do what they did to Hednesford bus station & knock it down.

Cheese

Quote from: Steveminor on November 11, 2015, 07:50:02 PM
Maybe they should do what they did to Hednesford bus station & knock it down.

There are various development plans for the area including Lichfield bus station which do involve provision of a new facility, how far into the future I don't know.

Bob

They've been saying that for years re lichfield

Cheese

Quote from: Bob on November 11, 2015, 09:16:11 PM
They've been saying that for years re lichfield

Maybe, but a planning application might be being submitted later in the year.

http://visitfriarsgate.co.uk/masterplan/

Bob

Might be a good thing for Lichfield.  Some big name shops  etc. Cannock is supposed to be having a brand new shopping centre on mill green site

Solo1

Are the envrio's all still with select as
Rolling solutions have withdraw the service but select I know have 1 in fleet livery

mranon

There are 2 out regularly the painted 09 and a white 59 one. The other 56 plate one I've not seen for months.

Busman Jamie

56 plate is still with Select Bus

winston

PD1098350/5 - B P BROWN TRAVEL LTD T/A SELECT BUS SERVICES, 2 NAGINGTON DRIVE, PENKRIDGE, STAFFORD, ST19 5TA

Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Stafford, Goal Square and Stafford, Goal Square given service number 9 effective from 05-Feb-2016.

PM

Is T442 EBD DDA compliant? If not, it'll be a pity as this vehicle and batch of vehicles really are nice!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk