News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

select bus

Started by mranon, March 13, 2013, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

this is on vosa today 
7. PD1098350/1 - B P BROWN TRAVEL LTD T/A SELECT BUS SERVICES, 2 NAGINGTON DRIVE, PENKRIDGE, STAFFORD, ST19 5TA

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Brewood and Wolverhampton given service number 878 effective from 31-Aug-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

8. PD1128125/1 - ROLLING SOLUTIONS LTD T/A D & G BUS, THE WELLINGTON, 78 HIGH STREET, UTTOXETER, ST14 7JD

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Gaol Square, North Walls, Stafford and Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton given service number 877/878 effective from 31-Aug-2014. To amend Timetable.

Ashley

Leyland Olympian j722 gap has been acquired for a school service, couple of mentions of it on service 23 on yahoo

Tony

Quote from: Ashley on August 19, 2014, 09:45:02 PM
Leyland Olympian j722 gap has been acquired for a school service, couple of mentions of it on service 23 on yahoo

I have already put a photo of it on the main site. They have had it for a couple of weeks

Ashley

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

I have already put a photo of it on the main site. They have had it for a couple of weeks

Just wasted an hour emptying my yahoo inbox, I thought it hadn't been mentioned yet

Tony

Quote from: Ashley on August 19, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

Just wasted an hour emptying my yahoo inbox, I thought it hadn't been mentioned yet

No, you are the first to mention it on the forum, which surprised me, as Jamie normally mentions things on the 23. I have seen it three times since it arrived, but it kept eluding my camera until Saturday

Ashley

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

No, you are the first to mention it on the forum, which surprised me, as Jamie normally mentions things on the 23. I have seen it three times since it arrived, but it kept eluding my camera until Saturday

Just seen your picture. One of the messages I did read said that this is off for repaint in the next few days. As long as it's out again tomorrow then that will be the highlight of my week off

Ashley

J722gap on 23's today if anybody is out and about

mikestone

Presumably it will be out daily on service in school terms - I assume he still only has three discs?

Ashley

Its for a school contract but will be a spare for other services. Its going for repaint but nobody knows what day this week but I only became aware of the purchase last night

mikestone

Unless it goes back to the depot to change discs then it is surely going to have to work during the day?
'
in fact I can't see how a schools contract would fit in the existing work, unless the 877/8 changes explain it.

Ashley

Its main use is the school contract but will be spare for the 23

Solo1

Busman Jamie

Decker has been with Select Bus Services for over a month, come on spotters let's open eyes here, hardly disguised when its white and green, its been on 23's for some time

Wumpty

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Wasn't this the one that broke down at V late at night?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Busman Jamie

This never broke down at V as I used the latest 1 on BOTH nights

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk