News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Banga buses

Started by Liberator9, April 08, 2012, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

countryliner

@Adam 404 @P419 EJW - Thanks for the info. It is really nice that Banga Buses post enthusiast information about their buses on their website.

Adam 404

"Negotiations for another two solos are in progress."

http://bangabuses.co.uk/18012016-2/

countryliner

@Adam 404 - That is interesting to hear. I wonder what length they will be (probably 8.5m or 9.2m).

Dom

JESUS CHRIST!

Banga have started to brand solos for the 530 service. It is decals that just say 530 every 12 minutes

Adam 404

Solo1

Quote from: Adam 404 on January 29, 2016, 08:26:28 PM
"Negotiations for another two solos are in progress."

http://bangabuses.co.uk/18012016-2/
wonder where they are coming from

Solo1

Quote from: WN on February 02, 2016, 08:02:26 AM
JESUS CHRIST!

Banga have started to brand solos for the 530 service. It is decals that just say 530 every 12 minutes
they have come a long way from when they started every 30 mins running just in few of twm forcing twm to withdraw the 530 & now every 12 mins with cameras

Dom

Quote from: Solo1 on February 02, 2016, 04:07:33 PM
they have come a long way from when they started every 30 mins running just in few of twm forcing twm to withdraw the 530 & now every 12 mins with cameras

And branding. They give change too!

winston

Quote from: WN on February 02, 2016, 04:32:20 PM
And branding. They give change too!

Obviously Banga are realizing that you get out what you put in, they have come on leaps & bounds in recent years & I'm sure that their efforts are resulting in increased passenger numbers

Dom

Quote from: Winston on February 02, 2016, 04:45:28 PM
Obviously Banga are realizing that you get out what you put in, they have come on leaps & bounds in recent years & I'm sure that their efforts are resulting in increased passenger numbers

Very true. They are doing very well currently as well

Solo1

They had a following with banga travel which p banga started now run by his son

countryliner

The new route 530 branding on some of their Optare Solo buses looks very nice and smart. Banga Buses do seem to be a very good bus operator. They seem to be doing very well. I have always been very happy with the service every time that i have used it.

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: countryliner on February 02, 2016, 06:14:15 PM
The new route 530 branding on some of their Optare Solo buses looks very nice and smart. Banga Buses do seem to be a very good bus operator. They seem to be doing very well. I have always been very happy with the service every time that i have used it.

If you think that Banga are 'a very good bus operator', then you need a reality check. Back in the past, the company was run by a different family member running a very poor company, as discussed at length previously in this thread. It certainly has improved a lot since then but they still cannot be called 'a very good bus operator'.

As for the branding, it's not the worst branding I've seen but it's far from the best. Maybe it would have been better to keep them as they were, Solos have such little room for branding to make an improvement to the bus. For a company with a relatively small fleet it would also give more flexibility to use the buses on different routes had they not been branded.

Westy

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on February 02, 2016, 06:29:28 PM
If you think that Banga are 'a very good bus operator', then you need a reality check. Back in the past, the company was run by a different family member running a very poor company, as discussed at length previously in this thread. It certainly has improved a lot since then but they still cannot be called 'a very good bus operator'.

From what Ive heard over the years on this site & in the press, they seem to be behaving themselves in recent years.

Im sure at least one other company regulary mentioned on this forum should have taken note of how Banga have conducted themselves since their problems a few years ago.

RS

London Euston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk