News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diecast Bus models

Started by Ash, March 17, 2013, 11:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Just seen a production model of 6937 in person; wouldn't think it'll be long until the retailers get their stock
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Quote from: CL on February 02, 2022, 02:34:41 PM
Just seen a production model of 6937 in person; wouldn't think it'll be long until the retailers get their stock

Couple of months.

Roy

Rapido Trains UK has announced that their next models will be Mark 1 and Mark 2 Leyland Nationals.  https://rapidotrains.co.uk/leyland-national-bus/

Gareth

Quote from: Roy on April 22, 2022, 04:24:34 PMRapido Trains UK has announced that their next models will be Mark 1 and Mark 2 Leyland Nationals.  https://rapidotrains.co.uk/leyland-national-bus/
Excellent news! I hope we get a variety of WM liveries.

tank90

Quote from: Gareth on April 22, 2022, 05:42:54 PMExcellent news! I hope we get a variety of WM liveries.
Only if people ask for them. That's going to be the difference with this run of buses they are only going to tool for what people ask for so if you don't ask for MRW or WM liveries then they won't exist. Which I think is a good way to make sure you don't have sheds of models hanging around.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

karl724223

Pensnett X10 model bus 6937 is now available from YWBC

Jack6101

Quote from: karl724223 on May 19, 2022, 02:35:38 PMPensnett X10 model bus 6937 is now available from YWBC

Got mine today direct from TTC Diecast
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk