News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Quote from: Will on June 04, 2016, 09:51:39 PM

Yes that's true my mate previously worked for Nat Ex and he still remembers to this day that if an incident occurs on a National Express West Midlands bus the driver is NOT to get involved as he told me if any driver does it's instant dismissal (is that correct @Tony?) I was quite surprised when he said

Yeah press the radio button and wait three hours for a response lol, unless it's the 11 which in this case it is and you might get a response much quicker

Ive only ever got out the cab once because a woman was having a heart attack. She got off the bus and the radio people said to me that because she's no longer on the bus, to continue and they've called for an ambulance.

I've had full force fights happen next to me, the one at the 11a stop in Erdington I'll never forget. Full on fist fight, blood on the floor of the bus etc amongst two people. It was as approx 40-50 people were boarding so it was interesting. I had to wait for them to finish as it was on the platform so an already late service became even later. One of them had a beer can and it splattered all over the assault screen and got onto my uniform. I then done a short journey to Perry Barr and took the bus back and went home to get a change of uniform.

But back on topic, fights and stuff I found very entertaining tbh. I had to turn away and look outside to cover my laughter lol

Will

Stourbridge   125

Tony

One of Diamond's darts has hit the back of an NX B7RLE in Walsall bus station today

MW

Quote from: Tony on June 06, 2016, 04:38:53 PM
One of Diamond's darts has hit the back of an NX B7RLE in Walsall bus station today

Loads of painful necks if it was in service lol. Whiplash. Don't delay, claim today.

P419 EJW

Quote from: Tony on June 06, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

The Diamond Dart is KP54 BYM, and the NX B7RLE is 1771.

Tony

John

Michael Bevan

Just seen on Facebook that Diamond 30888 was involved in a collision with NXWM Urban at St. Paul's Bus Station earlier. I suspect both were on the 29.

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 06, 2016, 08:13:02 PM
Just seen on Facebook that Diamond 30888 was involved in a collision with NXWM Urban at St. Paul's Bus Station earlier. I suspect both were on the 29.

see three comments above

Westy

Is there a chance that 1771 might not reappear in service until it gets a repaint?

John

Diamond 32121 currently parked on Smallbrook Queensway with minor offside front damage to the headlights and pane

Michael Bevan

I've just been told an Inspector has been attacked by someone with a knife in Birmingham City Centre. From what I've been told the Inspector got slashed on his arm. This happened around an hour ago.

According to the centro superviser at Bilston bus station there has being a accident in willenhall cause the 25 to be around 15 mins late each way
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

BN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk