News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: MW on November 01, 2015, 09:53:27 AM
Nope, in garage this morning.

Passed the garage on my way home this evening, and I could see an OmniLink parked up in the front row among the Geminis in the front yard (behind the gate?). @MW are these the first buses to go out in the morning?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Mike K on October 27, 2015, 10:15:43 PM
Any particular reason why you would be considering transferring garages so soon? Fed up with going round in circles?

Hahahaha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Stu on November 01, 2015, 07:39:32 PM
Passed the garage on my way home this evening, and I could see an OmniLink parked up in the front row among the Geminis in the front yard (behind the gate?). @MW are these the first buses to go out in the morning?

I was by the garage earlier myself (9ish) and I saw an MMC and a Gemini parked at the front leaving after a driver boarded and left with them
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

CL

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on November 01, 2015, 07:53:32 PM
I was by the garage earlier myself (9ish) and I saw an MMC and a Gemini parked at the front leaving after a driver boarded and left with them
You reckon the fog this morning was a "decoy" so NX could hide the new branding?? Haha! :P #conspiracy
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: clayderman on November 01, 2015, 08:00:37 PM
You reckon the fog this morning was a "decoy" so NX could hide the new branding?? Haha! :P #conspiracy

It was ! I couldn't get a decent shot on my camera !
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

BU07 LGO

The grey branding looked ok I thought, wasn't very eye catching but it looked smart. Just think this will be the 4th 11 branding for the geminis!

-TWM
-NX grey
-NX Green
-NX Yellow!

Liverpool Street

This isn't as good as the green branding.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 01, 2015, 08:46:05 PM
This isn't as good as the green branding.

Suppose some people would say any branding is better than none, have to say IMO in this case no branding would be better!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

MW

Quote from: Stu on November 01, 2015, 07:39:32 PM

Yeah. The Omnilink is usually parked inside by the fuel pumps and used as the Staff bus.

Liberator9

I quite like the 11 branding actually - fine, Crimsons on the 11 would look far better, however this will do fine. Nice now to see the AG Geminis looking smart and refurbished in comparison to their previous tatty state.

Stu

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on November 01, 2015, 07:53:32 PM

I saw 6145 driving along Westley Road towards the village around 11:40am yesterday morning, had 'Driver Training' on the front display.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Three Crimson Geminis (4527/9/33) on the 5 today

Nxwm

4672 route branded for the 11A/C looks well nice

MW

4668 (I think it was this one) is also branded on the 11C. They've got brabding at the back upper window in yellow, and green in lower window.

AV4248

Quote from: MW on November 02, 2015, 01:40:19 PM
4668 (I think it was this one) is also branded on the 11C. They've got brabding at the back upper window in yellow, and green in lower window.

Yep, just seen this one. Looks like it's advertising the family daysaver on the bottom rear window.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk