News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

For some unknown reason NX aren't operating the 4H up portsdown road. Diamond are meanwhile

Why @Tony ? No mention on your Twitter page

Roy

Due to Pensnett Road still being closed after the stabbings yesterday, the 15 is currently operating via High Oak, Holly Hall and Dudley Road.  I don't know if the 2A is on diversion.

Trident 4194

PN B7RLE stuck on presumably 18 this morning due to the closure of the hill With the one way traffic lights, just off merry hill

Ash

51 just gone along the Walstead Road (45 route) looks to be on diversion with an incident along the Birmingham Road

OH25

Quote from: Ash on March 08, 2020, 11:46:57 AM
51 just gone along the Walstead Road (45 route) looks to be on diversion with an incident along the Birmingham Road

I saw an X51 by Tame Bridge Parkway Station earlier too.

Saw 4447 on the Washwood Heath Road operating a 14 towards the City Centre, so looks like the 14 was being diverted earlier.
Didn't see any others afterwards so looks like the diversion may now have ended.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SK68MEV

Quote from: 2206 on March 09, 2020, 06:10:07 PM
Saw 4447 on the Washwood Heath Road operating a 14 towards the City Centre, so looks like the 14 was being diverted earlier.
Didn't see any others afterwards so looks like the diversion may now have ended.
hit and run by brookhill road was onboard a 14 and it wasn't on the radio until he mentioned it so he had to go via a very tricky route as the police officer told him but the driver  was unfamiliar with the area so we had to help him get to washwood Heath road went via left onto Clipston Road right onto Hazelbeach Road then left onto Foxton Road onto WardEnd park road then right onto washwood Heath road all other services went down high field road that why there was loads of traffic as police cordened off a section
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Alum Rock Road is closed. 14 is being diverted via Ward End. Just seen one pass me on Washwood Heath Road.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BrumKev86

Seen there was an accident on the A34 Walsall Road in Perry Barr. X51/51/52 was diverting down Beeches Road, Aldridge Road and Church Road to Brum only. Seems to be back to normal now.
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

Busboy105

Interesting development in the Hob Moor Road closures over the past couple weeks.
So I was on the 17 and it went on it's usual diversion route but I knew something was up when the driver went into the right hand lane on Newbridge Road because there was a road closed ahead sign in the left hand lane. So we go up to the Heybarnes Road island and the construction workers stop him and tell him that he can't continue because the island was closed off as it was being removed. (Didn't know that they were going to do that but whatever). In the driver's defence he was just following the route that he was given so I don't know who's in the wrong here: NX for not updating the diversion route or the construction company for not telling NX that they were doing the work in the roundabout.

monkeyjoe

Noticed 71 & 28 travelling west along Bromford rd, actually not that noisy wouldn't mind some sort of route along here.

Quote from: monkeyjoe on March 31, 2020, 10:26:05 AM
wouldn't mind some sort of route along here.
Could alter the 25 to serve that area after Collingbourne Avenue, as it just runs non stop through that area at the minute along Bromford Road and Coleshill Road/Ventor Avenue at present.
25 could perhaps run along Collingbourne Avenue, Bromford Road, Radstock Avenue, Plaistow Avenue, Brockhurst Road, Bromford Lane and Washwood Heath Road perhaps. Then the majority of Bromford Road would be served.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

monkeyjoe

Quote from: 2206 on March 31, 2020, 10:42:30 AM
Could alter the 25 to serve that area after Collingbourne Avenue, as it just runs non stop through that area at the minute along Bromford Road and Coleshill Road/Ventor Avenue at present.
25 could perhaps run along Collingbourne Avenue, Bromford Road, Radstock Avenue, Plaistow Avenue, Brockhurst Road, Bromford Lane and Washwood Heath Road perhaps. Then the majority of Bromford Road would be served.

To be fair had the 98 and 661 years ago never used it, but used to fill up and Fox and goose back in the high street shopping days

monkeyjoe

Not sure why the x70 has just gone straight down the bromford Rd missing out the estate again. I wondered if it's kicked off "again" on the estate.

monkeyjoe

Is there an issue with the Chipperfield Rd / Bromford. Randomly having x12/ x70 going direct up and down the Bromford Road. Is this due to cars blocking the way, just seems to be happening a lot recently?? Only noticing as stuck at home under lock down working from home office.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk