News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack6101

Cradley upper high street closed due to a police incident few different diversions for X10,18,3 going Halesowen road, salt wells road cradley road
And 4M going Newtown street , bannister st cradley road
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

mesub

The X22 is on diversion as it can't use Jiggins lane. I haven't seen anything on the website or Network West Midlands though..
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Jack

Inbound 4's are going back the old way again through Olton Station because of RTC on the Warwick Road between the set of traffic lights.

karl724223

Two days on the trot total balls up on the Hagley road diversions

SK68MEV

Seen 7531 on X70 at 3:25 at fox and goose it was waiting to go right at the lights onto washwood heath road from bromford lane passengers were on board too
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Westy

Wolves 60 has been on diversion in the Lichfield Road / Coppice Farm area, due to an accident.

A consquence(probably) of this, has made at least one board run around 30 minutes late.

(Affected my sister, as she felt vunerable waiting in Bloxwich, for the 2040, so she got a taxi instead!)

X12/X70 are diverting today. Most diverting via Bromford Road and turning left off Bromford Road onto Farnhurst Road.

With the exception of 7529 which went via Ward End on the X12. As I saw 7529 at the Fox and Goose on the X12 to Birmingham City Centre.

And from Bus Times, 20888 has also been using Bromford Road on the Diamond 25 route today.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MasterPlan

X21 diverted down Gibbins Road towards Bangham Pit, can't see anything on the app though.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Jack D

Are 55/94 diverting this evening nothing moving out of city towards washwood heath?

Squiz1971

Quote from: Jack D on November 09, 2020, 04:56:34 PM
Are 55/94 diverting this evening nothing moving out of city towards washwood heath?
Temporary traffic lights at the Drews Lane junction got caught in it myself this morning @Jack D

DJ

WA11/11A appear to be diverted into Dudley coming from Merry Hill. One just came in past the back of Cousins rather than the usual route.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BBS

2/3 From Birmingham are going to Stratford road,Court road and showell green lane.
2/3 from Maypole/Yardley Wood are coming from showell green lane then normal line of route.
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Jack6101

8 and 11/11A are diverted coming out of merry hill due to an incident outside the cinema ,same way as 15/2 to venture way then right and then right onto level street , then normal line of route
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Jack

Has Hassop Road or the top of Beeches Road being closed off as I've just seen an in service Price Branded Omnilink on a 28 let someone off at the Haddon Road stop on Thornbridge?

Turns out its closed for roadworks for today and tomorrow.

BBS

Dual carridge way warwick road is being resurfaced.
4/4A are going onto battery way,olton boulevard east, catswell road, shaftmoor lane,strafford road then normal line of route.Both routes from birmingham and acocks green are on diversion.
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk