News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

Would be nice if some one could post on here what buses r on what service
first thing so folks can get snapping the x midland stuff in ARRIVA L
livery

bwsau cymru

have to say the refurbs are looking fantastic! went on one of the X London darts and the look great so ok! Apart from the number plate I would go as far as saying its is as good as a new bus! and V700CBC the photo tony has put on is great of it, paint job is superb didn't even think I was X midland. Shame some of nx aren't to the same standard but the repainted scanias they have are looking pretty good!
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

The ex london darts and the db250s look great but its still essentially a knackered old bus rattling and banging underneath,  that repainted v plate dart is a terrible bus to travel on the gearbox is really f####d.  And the ex london darts are breaking down quite a bit

Ossie

Rode 2257 on route 112 Lichfield to Sutton last Wednesday afternoon, I thought CK operated that route, not WED. 

Made the mistake of sitting over the back wheel-arch, never again, I still haven't stopped vibrating!  ;D

bwsau cymru

Quote from: a220 on June 27, 2013, 10:09:59 PM
There's only two left anyway.

Shame if they go, some of them was ok and with new seat covers still had life in them. Give em a paint job and I reckon you could of still got another 2 maybe 3 years out of them!
campaigning for better transport for all

Bob

Theyre the same age as arriva midlands darts that are/have been withdrawn though. Although admittedly they were marginally better than the pointers though, most of the ex midland ones are absolutely shagged!

Westy

Quote from: Ossie on June 29, 2013, 10:36:40 PM
Rode 2257 on route 112 Lichfield to Sutton last Wednesday afternoon, I thought CK operated that route, not WED. 

Made the mistake of sitting over the back wheel-arch, never again, I still haven't stopped vibrating!  ;D

It's interworked with the 35 isn't it?

Solo1

What other services at wednesfield are interworked

the trainbasher

82, 208, 229, 545 on Sundays
142, 257
298, 299
28, 530 Sundays

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

a220

John

Quote from: a220 on July 01, 2013, 05:33:05 PM
20, 21
229, 610
112, 35B

Some 112 journeys also interwork with the Sutton-Mere Green Sainsburys bus.

Bob

And nobody uses any of em lol

a220

Yeah, that's why we run them...

Bob

Really? I thought you ran 90% of services cos you were paid to by centro...

Bob

On that subject how much money is the 19 losing? Does the passenger numbers cover the diesel for the deckers?  Its the most stupid thing ever to run them on it what an absolute joke especially when theres often darts on there too which are usually RED ( great way to promote the arriva brand) and dont even get full...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk