News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Wednesfield Garage

Started by Discodave, February 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveheggerty

Sign will be coming down in a month !!!!

Bob

It's made ain't it they was only recently advertising for drivers!

Will

Sounds stupid but why on earth haven't Arriva issued a statement/press release? Because at least when Whittle Bus "folded" in Kidderminster EYMS did actually issue a press release/statement confirming that would be ceasing trading
Stourbridge   125

Solo1

What will happen to 637 if Wednesfield shuts & the eves/Sunday contracts

Westy

Quote from: Solo1 on February 21, 2017, 11:50:50 AM
What will happen to 637 if Wednesfield shuts & the eves/Sunday contracts

Someone said whatever is left is moving to Cannock until the Centro contract concerned finishes.

There will be a few anomalies, as its reckoned the 35 will move to Tamworth.

Quote from: Westy on February 21, 2017, 01:05:01 PM
Someone said whatever is left is moving to Cannock until the Centro contract concerned finishes.

There will be a few anomalies, as its reckoned the 35 will move to Tamworth.
and the 10 to Telford.
Quote from: Will on February 13, 2017, 07:05:08 PM
Apparently it's moving to Telford garage
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

Quote from: Westy on February 21, 2017, 01:05:01 PM
Someone said whatever is left is moving to Cannock until the Centro contract concerned 

when are the other contracts set to end

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Will

I find it amusing how on the Arriva careers website it advertises that they're STILL looking for drivers for Wednesfield clearly no one has told the HR team... 😂😂 https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/midlands/jobs/live-vacancies/bus-drivers---wednesfield/
Stourbridge   125

busfan2847

Quote from: Will on February 22, 2017, 06:48:32 PM
I find it amusing how on the Arriva careers website it advertises that they're STILL looking for drivers for Wednesfield clearly no one has told the HR team... 😂😂 https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/midlands/jobs/live-vacancies/bus-drivers---wednesfield/
They are not keeping the webiste up to date. Closing Date: Thu 31 December, 2015!

Bob

About as good at running a site as they are at running buses 😂😂😂😂

Pete50492

Quote from: busfan2847 on February 22, 2017, 06:50:58 PM
They are not keeping the webiste up to date. Closing Date: Thu 31 December, 2015!

Yep - typical Arriva! keep it running as long as possible even though it's well past it!

Dom

Wednesfield's last day in operation will be April 22nd. Drivers are being offered other employment. No redundancies unless a driver rejects the offers he is given.

Will

As @Dom has said the last day of operations will be 22 April we now we await the official statement from Arriva which I'm guessing will be impending
Stourbridge   125

leepenfold30

Which Wednesfield Buses will be heading for Hinckley next month

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk