News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diecast Bus models

Started by Ash, March 17, 2013, 11:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filbus1

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on May 27, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
Is there any news of the British release of 6502?
They left China on a ship on 26th April and the trip takes six weeks so should be here in about another two weeks. If you are a NXWM employee you can get one from the travelshops as theirs were flown in.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: filbus1 on May 27, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
They left China on a ship on 26th April and the trip takes six weeks so should be here in about another two weeks. If you are a NXWM employee you can get one from the travelshops as theirs were flown in.

Thank you for the update
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

CL

TTCDiecast appears to have 6502 in stock now. I'm sure it shouldn't be long until YWBC gets theirs. ;)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

filbus1

Quote from: CL on May 30, 2018, 10:22:10 AM
TTCDiecast appears to have 6502 in stock now. I'm sure it shouldn't be long until YWBC gets theirs. ;)
He hadn't got them yesterday but said they were due at the Wholesalers. We have had no notificationa and use the same people.

filbus1

Quote from: filbus1 on May 30, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
He hadn't got them yesterday but said they were due at the Wholesalers. We have had no notificationa and use the same people.
Update on the above is that we have now received a notification from John Ayreys Wholesalers that the models will be with us (YWBC) tomorrow (Thursday)

CL

Quote from: filbus1 on May 30, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
Update on the above is that we have now received a notification from John Ayreys Wholesalers that the models will be with us (YWBC) tomorrow (Thursday)
That's excellent news! Looking forward to receiving mine :D Cheers @filbus1

filbus1

Quote from: CL on May 30, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
That's excellent news! Looking forward to receiving mine :D Cheers @filbus1
Models now in stock at YWBC, will have some at West Bromwich Garage open day.

CL

My mate has sent me a screenshot of what looks to be Northcord's press release.

It states that the Platinum model of 6843 is due to be a dual destination model, with the first half carrying Coventry blinds, and the other half Birmingham blinds. The catalogue number for these appears to be UKBUS6508A and UKBUS6508B, respectively.

Due for release in November 2018, which even I suppose is a bit ambitious.

Also, in other news, Jotus has announced their resin single door Spectras. Hopefully we'll see a West Midlands one in the works. So far they've released sample photos of the demonstrator & Reading Buses liveries.

Tony

Quote from: CL on August 31, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
My mate has sent me a screenshot of what looks to be Northcord's press release.

It states that the Platinum model of 6843 is due to be a dual destination model, with the first half carrying Coventry blinds, and the other half Birmingham blinds. The catalogue number for these appears to be UKBUS6508A and UKBUS6508B, respectively.

Due for release in November 2018, which even I suppose is a bit ambitious.

The first two samples of 6843 have arrived at Miller Street today so not over ambitious.

CL

Quote from: Tony on August 31, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
The first two samples of 6843 have arrived at Miller Street today so not over ambitious.
Lovely news; and great timing. lol ;)

I don't suppose there'd be photos of the samples on the main site, tonight? Here's the full press release, courtesy of the British Model Buses facebook page:

Quote from: British Model BusesNorthcord Model Company News Release

Model Release Update

As the first tranche of models announced last year will be completed with the release of the Reading Buses models early next month, it is good timing for NMC to announce some further planned releases that will cover quarter 4 of 2018 and into early 2019.

Part One : Models that have had the pre-production samples produced and / or authorised for final production by the operator

UKBUS0061 : Reading Buses (758 – YX64 VRU) – September 2018 (renumbered from UKBUS6505)
UKBUS0062 : Reading Buses Greenline (758 – YX64 VRU) – September 2018 (new details)
UKBUS6507A : Bluestar (1641 – HF66 CFM) Rt1 Winchester – October 2018
UKBUS6507B : Bluestar (1641 – HF66 CFM) Rt1 Southampton – October 2018
UKBUS6508A : National Express West Midlands (6843 – SN66 WFM) X1 Coventry – November 2018
UKBUS6508B : National Express West Midlands (6843 – SN66 WFM) X1 Birmingham – November 2018

Part Two : Planned models that are awaiting pre-production samples to be made and / or final operator authorisation

UKBUS6509 : Abellio Bus (2600 – YY67 GZW)
UKBUS6510 : Yellow Buses (200 – SN17 MTO)
UKBUS6511 : Stagecoach West Scotland (10930 – SN67 XAY)
UKBUS6512 : Southern Vectis (1660 – HW67 AHY)
UKBUS6513 : Stagecoach South (10892 – YX67 VCE)
UKBUS6514 : First in Glasgow (33982HB – SN65 OFX)
UKBUS6515 : Metroline (TEH2087 – LK15 CUH)

Northcord Model Company Ltd (thereafter referred to by the shorthand name "Northcord") has become increasingly aware of a number of questions, rumours and comments on Social Media that refer to various aspects of Northcord's status.

We wish, therefore, to clarify the current situation regarding these questions.

"The former toolings that were used by CMNL / NMC were taken away by third parties and are not in the ownership of NMC".

This is completely untrue. NMC has all former CMNL toolings safely stored at the factory which will produce future models initiated by Northcord.

Secondly, "The old CMNL / NMC toolings are unable to be reused due to damage from inactivity"

This is also untrue. The older castings are quite able to be reactivated when the time is right and when further liveries are found that will be commercially viable.

Northcord Model Company (NMC)
------The World's Miniature Bus Co.

Tony

Photos will be on Monday. Although the models are at Miller Street I am not as I am out with a private hire with 2957 all day

CL

Quote from: Tony on August 31, 2018, 07:27:35 PM
Photos will be on Monday. Although the models are at Miller Street I am not as I am out with a private hire with 2957 all day
Nice! Better than never, I suppose. ;) Looking forward to tomorrow at Walsall.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: CL on August 31, 2018, 07:50:25 PM
Nice! Better than never, I suppose. ;) Looking forward to tomorrow at Walsall.
Same

Tony

I will make a proper page for them tonight, but here's a first look at the platinum. Some of the branding needs to be changed because it has been changed since they first photographed the bus, but any other comments welcome

http://wmbusphotos.com/models/IMG_7427.JPG

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Tony on September 03, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
I will make a proper page for them tonight, but here's a first look at the platinum. Some of the branding needs to be changed because it has been changed since they first photographed the bus, but any other comments welcome

http://wmbusphotos.com/models/IMG_7427.JPG
Looks brilliant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk