News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

London Midland Trains

Started by Tony, September 22, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

The rammed central buses dart I saw would have been the 17:08 departure from Tame Bridge not sure it would be the same bus you saw. I did see a couple of green buses spectra's running around but may be I was looking closely but I didn't see rail replacement on the blinds well at least not the rear ones.

Tony

Quote from: Ash on August 23, 2013, 10:19:57 PM
The rammed central buses dart I saw would have been the 17:08 departure from Tame Bridge not sure it would be the same bus you saw. I did see a couple of green buses spectra's running around but may be I was looking closely but I didn't see rail replacement on the blinds well at least not the rear ones.

Yes same bus, That dart was on the 1731 from Walsall duplicating the central dart

Kevin

Quote from: Tony on August 23, 2013, 08:47:00 PM
I chose the X51 to get into work this morning, 4128 was my bus, here it is in Cannock Bus Station in yet another livery variation for its history
http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/4001-4224/4128.html

Caught an x51 that came through from Cannock aswell yesterday (would have been the 06:35 ex cannock), normally less than half full, yesterday was standing room only, very noticeable difference
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Bob

If only it was like that more often they might start running an all day service like we always used to have

Ash

Saw a few VIP darts on the rail replacement service today. The buses looked in a right state externally not a good advertisement at all.

mikestone

I went to Walsall on Friday, their was a woman from cabline(?) who appeared to be doing the controlling told a girl in front of me it was non stop to Walsall and I said to the woman "is it taxis to Bescot then?" to which she responded "I suppose so".
;
The Spectra I caught ran via Bescot but didn't stop!
;
A Central Dart parked up at Walsall had boards on Walsall-Bescot-TBP.
;
Any ideas what TJT Dart J60TJT was?   

Tony

Quote from: mikestone on August 28, 2013, 07:06:18 PM
I went to Walsall on Friday, their was a woman from cabline(?) who appeared to be doing the controlling told a girl in front of me it was non stop to Walsall and I said to the woman "is it taxis to Bescot then?" to which she responded "I suppose so".
;
;
;

New as 98-C-22530 first registered T479 PNV when imported from Eire

vinh1000

Quote from: mikestone on August 28, 2013, 07:06:18 PM
;
;
;
Yah
If you catch a green bus, on the luggage rack will be a document detailing cablines detailed guide on how to get to each station
It helps when you never done RR before :)
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Kevin

Quote from: vinh1000 on August 28, 2013, 08:12:43 PM
Yah
If you catch a green bus, on the luggage rack will be a document detailing cablines detailed guide on how to get to each station

You mean they actually have directions? Cause green bus and central buses on Monday seemed to be taking different routes
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

vinh1000

Quote from: Kevin on August 28, 2013, 09:27:09 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on August 28, 2013, 08:12:43 PM
Yah

You mean they actually have directions? Cause green bus and central buses on Monday seemed to be taking different routes
Correct
There is a detailed guide produced by Cabline very detailed

For example
Tame Bridge Parkway - Walsall
Straight on x road , left by petrol station
ANd a picture underneath showing DROPOFF/PICKUP location in colour

If i get a copy - will scan through
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Bob

If only nx could provide a fast service from cannock to brum it might just be a credible alternative. The 3 x51s are handy but they seem to take for bloody ever

Tony

Quote from: bob on August 29, 2013, 05:54:17 PM
If only nx could provide a fast service from cannock to brum it might just be a credible alternative. The 3 x51s are handy but they seem to take for bloody ever

65 minutes? not easily going to beat that with traffic nowadays

Bob

Its longer than that surely tony? I thought the 5, 05 ish from brum got to cannock about 625pm?

Tony

Quote from: bob on August 29, 2013, 06:38:10 PM
Its longer than that surely tony? I thought the 5, 05 ish from brum got to cannock about 625pm?

Coming back takes a bit longer, but the 7:05 from Cannock in the morning is due in Brum at 8:10, and when I caught it last Friday that was about perfect timing, arrived on time without waiting anywhere or rushing

Bob

Ah I see. I wish theyd run it all day though its a pity there isnt enough demand

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk