News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Buses/Coaches for Sale

Started by Ash, November 05, 2012, 08:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: bowler on February 17, 2013, 02:53:23 PM
think  we might  do , the only buses with the new style reg  are 3 54 reg darts  At KR,   the next newish a p reg darts

That doesn't mean anything. Have a look & see how many new buses Rotala have bought for the other Diamond operations over the last couple of years, in particular Black Diamond.

Redditch may get lucky & receive an initial batch of new buses to mark the takeover by Rotala,  however if anything you will get newer secondhand models from within group or from Ensign, I'll be gob smacked if Kidderminster receive anything new

Cedric

for KR anything  newer than P reg    will be ok  that is new for  us
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: bowler on February 17, 2013, 03:04:56 PM

Fair point!

I still have a feeling Whittles are planning to turn up the heat on Rotala......

Tony

Rotala plan to remove the 7 Lances along with P402-6MLA and R455 CCV asap replacememts moved in from the main fleet are in general 02/52 plate darts and 08 plate solos, what isn't listed on the info sent me is whether these will go to Kidderminster, or will all go to Redditch and Kidderminster will get vehicles currently at Redditch

Ash

Quote from: Tony on February 17, 2013, 03:16:40 PM

Rotala plan to remove the 7 Lances along with P402-6MLA and R455 CCV asap replacememts moved in from the main fleet are in general 02/52 plate darts and 08 plate solos, what isn't listed on the info sent me is whether these will go to Kidderminster, or will all go to Redditch and Kidderminster will get vehicles currently at Redditch

So i'm guessing the newly acquired 52 reg darts from your bus in the diamond blue branding being used at Tividale currently will be the darts that will go over to Kidderminster/Redditch may be even the enviro 200.

Cedric

Quote from: Winston on February 17, 2013, 03:14:22 PM

Fair point!

I still have a feeling Whittles are planning to turn up the heat on Rotala......
I agree  with  you winston
diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

do you know know if R 475 CAH , & N 341 EUY  are  being removed  as well    .
diamond 8\10/125/292

Tony

Quote from: bowler on February 17, 2013, 03:35:19 PM

Not got big yellow lines through them like those above have

Cedric

Quote from: Tony on February 17, 2013, 03:47:44 PM
Quote from: bowler on February 17, 2013, 03:35:19 PM

Not got big yellow lines through them like those above have
well if these 2 are kept  N 341 EUY    will be the  last  midland red west vehicle ,   new even before badgerline
diamond 8\10/125/292

Ash

All the darts that are currently parked up at Tividale and Long Acre withdrawn what is going to happen to them. I noticed quite a few being old 37 branded V reg darts. Will these buses replace some of the older darts from the acquired First fleet for red diamond or as i know a few darts are up for sale will they just be sold off if anyone wants to buy them. I'm sure some of those darts are better than some the ones currently been used from Tividale at least if nothing else there slightly newer in age.

winston

Quote from: Ash on February 19, 2013, 11:11:31 PM
All the darts that are currently parked up at Tividale and Long Acre withdrawn what is going to happen to them. I noticed quite a few being old 37 branded V reg darts. Will these buses replace some of the older darts from the acquired First fleet for red diamond or as i know a few darts are up for sale will they just be sold off if anyone wants to buy them. I'm sure some of those darts are better than some the ones currently been used from Tividale at least if nothing else there slightly newer in age.

I think there were two 05 plate MPD's parked in the overflow yard that were new to Travel London. I think the bulk of them are the ones for sale

Ash

Quote from: Winston on February 19, 2013, 11:17:00 PM
Quote from: Ash on February 19, 2013, 11:11:31 PM

I think there were two 05 plate MPD's parked in the overflow yard that were new to Travel London. I think the bulk of them are the ones for sale

I thought it would make more sense to replace some of the S and T reg darts at Tividale with the V and W reg darts parked up at Tividale and Long Acre but would like see some investment in new buses to see the old red and white darts off as there mostly only used on the 4/4H/4M now one of diamond's busiest services.

winston

Rotala vehicles for sale lists is back in Routeone

http://www.route-one.net/issues/480/index.html#/54/

10 x Tridents are still being advertised for sale, the 3 x Enviro 300's have been removed from the list

winston

Rotala sales adverts are back in the latest Routeone,

Still for sale are the 10 x Trident/Presidents & 2 x Citybuses despite the potential Oft investigation/undertakings given

http://www.route-one.net/issues/487/index.html#/20/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk