News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Solo1 on September 03, 2022, 10:05:00 PMIf people are not using the service it will have to change as it needs to make a profit not a lose I know people need buses but look at the cost wages fuel etc
I'd imagine recovery is their biggest cost lol. The amount of breakdowns theyve had is astonishing

Bob

Quote from: Solo1 on September 03, 2022, 10:05:00 PMIf people are not using the service it will have to change as it needs to make a profit not a lose I know people need buses but look at the cost wages fuel etc
Councils used to subsidise socialky necessary vehicles, staffs arent really bothered anymore

Bob

New times etc goimg well, no pye green circs for over  30 mins, 104 came in on one went out of service, 180 been sat in the lay by for an hr. Theres now a queue to the btm of bus stn

Bob

40 broke down just before jubilee pub on pye green road on top of a crossroads causing chaos too

Vulcan

No sure how many know any of Chaseriders staff 
Just felt in right to advise that the sudden passing of their Engineering Manager / Fleet Engineer early Sunday morning 
A very nice guy will be missed by many others.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Vulcan on September 15, 2022, 09:41:20 PMNo sure how many know any of Chaseriders staff
Just felt in right to advise that the sudden passing of their Engineering Manager / Fleet Engineer early Sunday morning
A very nice guy will be missed by many others.
Very sad to hear. Thoughts are with the family, friends and staff ❤️ 

Mayfield

FJ06ZTN noted parked up at Centrebus Leicester depot and possibly another one.

Quote from: Mayfield on September 27, 2022, 07:17:41 AMFJ06ZTN noted parked up at Centrebus Leicester depot and possibly another one.
Both ZTN & ZTK have perm moved there

Bob

4 and a half hr gap in service on tje 1 today. How to lose passengers without saying you want to lose passengers 🤣

Westy

Quote from: Bob on October 03, 2022, 08:00:59 PM4 and a half hr gap in service on tje 1 today. How to lose passengers without saying you want to lose passengers 🤣
Breakdowns, lack of drivers or both?

Quote from: Westy on October 03, 2022, 10:48:04 PMBreakdowns, lack of drivers or both?
Breakdowns. 1 brokedown on the 3 at 1:30 ish came out the next day on the 1 to breakdown after 1 journey at 9am then brought it back out on the 62 which then broke down again after 2 journeys. 671 came off the 62 to replace 1 at 13:24

178 now withdrawn. 611 now the only Cannock Chase radio liveried bus 

WalsallBuses2007

Quote178 now withdrawn. 611 now the only Cannock Chase radio liveried bus
I believe 611 has been done in the Cannock chase radio to replace 178 which didnt have long left 

Quote from: WalsallBuses2007 on October 10, 2022, 10:18:53 PMI believe 611 has been done in the Cannock chase radio to replace 178 which didnt have long left
I belive so. 661 is due to be withdrawn at centrebus this week so I'll imagine it'll come over to join the others

LNational

Missing service on 828 - 0933 Lichfield to Stafford this morning 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk