News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

So they cut the buses through longfors to once an hour, then the streets##te on it disappears fron the map, it tjen meqns theres now a two hour gap in service on the 70 and the 71 ( 70 turns into 71 at cannock) . Ypu call the 01543 number and get through to Leicester! Absolute joke of a company

IMarkeh

Quote from: Vulcan on August 09, 2022, 11:09:49 PMSupriss me the Traffic Commissioners have not had many complaints on service unreliability
With checks taken place & action . 
Our traffic commissioners wouldn't do anything anyway. They are absolutely spineless when it comes enforcing local bus registrations. They let operators do what they want and everyone knows it. There is no incentive to hit the 95% reliability target (1 minute early - 6 minutes late)

Westy

Quote from: Bob on August 12, 2022, 02:12:30 PMSo they cut the buses through longfors to once an hour, then the streets##te on it disappears fron the map, it tjen meqns theres now a two hour gap in service on the 70 and the 71 ( 70 turns into 71 at cannock) . Ypu call the 01543 number and get through to Leicester! Absolute joke of a company
Wasn't Arriva the same?

ellspurs

Has any company been decent in the Cannock area since deregulation? Doesn't sound like it.

Bob

Quote from: ellspurs on August 13, 2022, 09:27:22 AMHas any company been decent in the Cannock area since deregulation? Doesn't sound like it.
MRN were quite good in 80s 90s with their Tigers and Olympians and refurbed Nationals, WMT too with Timesavers etc

andyr

Everyone knocking them now are the ones who thought they would be the saviour and Platinum style new buses (ok may be not the last bit )
Unfortunately low passengers numbers equals low or zero investment. A coat of red paint dont fix the issue. Be careful  what you wish for and watch what happens in Burton in the coming weeks

Bob

Quote from: andyr on August 13, 2022, 06:00:04 PMEveryone knocking them now are the ones who thought they would be the saviour and Platinum style new buses (ok may be not the last bit )
Unfortunately low passengers numbers equals low or zero investment. A coat of red paint dont fix the issue. Be careful  what you wish for and watch what happens in Burton in the coming weeks
The only thing id wiah for is a reliable service where you dont have to check an app to see if your hourly service isnt just later, if its even running at all. When you provide an abysmal service, low passenger numbers just get lower

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

187 & 190 SB200 Wright Commanders are back in service

Tony

Must have plenty of buses and drivers today as they were doing the Walsall - Rugeley Rail Replacement

Westy

Quote from: Tony on August 19, 2022, 08:35:02 PMMust have plenty of buses and drivers today as they were doing the Walsall - Rugeley Rail Replacement
Thought I saw the rear end of one by Bloxwich Asda around half 4 today?

Westy

Something has got to give in Cannock!

hlliwmai

Quote from: Westy on September 02, 2022, 07:09:01 AMSomething has got to give in Cannock!
Yes it's called Rotala... don't think it won't happen because I can see it being the case before much longer 

Bob

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 02, 2022, 04:44:00 PMYes it's called Rotala... don't think it won't happen because I can see it being the case before much longer
Really? Why would anyone want cannock?

Solo1

If people are not using the service it will have to change as it needs to make a profit not a lose I know people need buses but look at the cost wages fuel etc 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk