News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on January 19, 2016, 08:32:16 PM
And that is pure chance as Walsall do not differentiate. NXWM do not recoginse Trident Enviros and E40Ds as anything different.

4737 was not on the X56 this morning, it was on 51-08 which does a 41 first which is why it is an unbranded bus.
4736 has also been on the 51 all day on 51-07 which is the board that does the X56 and again will be an unbranded bus which is why it stands more chance of being a 47xx, but is just as likely to be 4869 or 4870

Ah ok. Thank you for correcting me. 4869 is on the first X56 this morning.

Bob

Currently on 6727 on the X51...The on board screen advertises it as X51 Cannock -Bloxwich -Walsall - Great Barr -Birmingham. ..isn't that a bit confusing for passengers considering there's only three/two starting from & going to and no journeys either way at weekends?

Westy

Quote from: Bob on January 23, 2016, 12:16:30 PM
Currently on 6727 on the X51...The on board screen advertises it as X51 Cannock -Bloxwich -Walsall - Great Barr -Birmingham. ..isn't that a bit confusing for passengers considering there's only three/two starting from & going to and no journeys either way at weekends?

And the journeys from Cannock, due to the Gps(?) show Walsall Bus Station, then Lichfield Street Town Hall then Six Ways Lysways Street before reaching the Bus Station stop!

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Bob on January 23, 2016, 12:16:30 PM

It's only baffled you though. Nobody else would have batted an eyelid.

BK63 YWP

Maybe nx will go cannock brum once an hour? Must be a potential market there?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Westy

Quote from: Chris on January 23, 2016, 07:13:23 PM

Maybe if Arriva behave & dont rip down the timetables like whats been quoted on here re the 154 in the past!

Id be very surprised if they do go back into Cannock full time!

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Chris on January 23, 2016, 07:13:23 PM

It's a good idea I would have thought the demand was always there ?
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Michael Bevan

Scania Omnilink 1883 is on the Tame Bridge Parkway-Rugeley Trent Valley Rail Replacement today.

Bob

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on January 23, 2016, 07:06:48 PM
It's only baffled you though. Nobody else would have batted an eyelid.

Well if you were from out of area and saw it you could be forgiven for thinking it ran from Cannock. ....

Bob

Quote from: Westy on January 23, 2016, 08:27:42 PM
Maybe if Arriva behave & dont rip down the timetables like whats been quoted on here re the 154 in the past!

Id be very surprised if they do go back into Cannock full time!

Yea can't see it happening.  The Cannock  to Walsall routes used to be  pretty busy a few years ago but seemed to have died a death. Even the 1 is never that busy whenever I've been on there

Westy

Quote from: Bob on January 24, 2016, 12:03:39 PM
Yea can't see it happening.  The Cannock  to Walsall routes used to be  pretty busy a few years ago but seemed to have died a death. Even the 1 is never that busy whenever I've been on there

Is that despite Artiva's recent mucking about with the route?

Bob

yep. but also you'd think sapphire upgrade would have increased patronage. maybe there's just not the market for cannock  to  walsall services anymore especially with the train improvement  coming

Trident 4194

Where can I find 4776?

RS

It has a tachograph so most of the time its on the colleage run
London Euston

Trident 4194

Quote from: RS on January 25, 2016, 06:57:58 PM
It has a tachograph so most of the time its on the colleage run

Never in public service on Saturdays?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk