News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Questions for Simon from Arriva

Started by Simon@Arriva, June 03, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Bob

Bob

Bob

Just a question, and not a criticism, as its good that some of Cannocks fleet are getting a desperately required refurb. I thought that the standard current spec was E leather seats ( as per all the refurbed Pulsars/Volvos at Tamworth and the two 59 plates recently transferred here), is there a reason why Cannocks ( particularly Pulsars) are getting the older type moquette, as they end up looking pretty much the same as they did before interior wise? Just out of interest this is. Is E leather much more expensive or something like that?

bovaman

NO more solos pleaseeeeeee........ they are horrendous machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would gladly take every one of them solos from cannock on a 1 way journey to barnsley for free for you  ;)

l.murphy123

@Simon@Arriva What's the reasoning behind the 1656 number 2 from Cannock terminating in Cheslyn Hay on Saturdays? Low usage maybe?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: l.murphy123 on December 23, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
@Simon@Arriva What's the reasoning behind the 1656 number 2 from Cannock terminating in Cheslyn Hay on Saturdays? Low usage maybe?

Hi, I think so.

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 22, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
Just a question, and not a criticism, as its good that some of Cannocks fleet are getting a desperately required refurb. I thought that the standard current spec was E leather seats ( as per all the refurbed Pulsars/Volvos at Tamworth and the two 59 plates recently transferred here), is there a reason why Cannocks ( particularly Pulsars) are getting the older type moquette, as they end up looking pretty much the same as they did before interior wise? Just out of interest this is. Is E leather much more expensive or something like that?

E-leather doesn't last as long.

Bob

Quote from: Simon@Arriva on December 24, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
E-leather doesn't last as long.

Have Arriva as a firm stopped using it for standard spec refurbs then?

Simon@Arriva

Quote from: Bob on December 24, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
Have Arriva as a firm stopped using it for standard spec refurbs then?

Not that I know of.

l.murphy123

@Simon@Arriva When will you be able to upload the timetables (as in the ones that get printed)?
Chairman of GWCH Community group and frequent user of...
   NXWM | 31, 34, 59, 60, 79, 529, X51, X529
   Diamond | 31, 57
   Chaserider | 2, 70
   Select | 71
   West Midland Metro | The Crescent

I love Walsall buses

@Simon@Arriva   3309 next stop announcements are not working

Bob

Busman Jamie

@Simon@Arriva I noticed yesterday (24/12/18) that sapphire 3305 still has 2A on the branding

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk