News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Withdrawn Vehicles

Started by Ashley, November 01, 2013, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

As you can see from the photos on the main site, 4274, 4306, 4315, 4323, 4347, 4351, 4367, 4400 all left this week.

BN

Wumpty

It's certainly very empty at PN now.

Any plans for 9951 or are you keeping that to sustain 2957?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Tony

Quote from: Wumpty on October 26, 2021, 09:58:09 AM
It's certainly very empty at PN now.

Any plans for 9951 or are you keeping that to sustain 2957?
It's not empty. 17 B7RLEs & 2 Tridents have arrived from WA.

9951 staying for the time being

Wumpty

Quote from: Tony on October 26, 2021, 10:07:05 AM
It's not empty. 17 B7RLEs & 2 Tridents have arrived from WA.

9951 staying for the time being

I should have said emptier compared to when I was there a couple of weeks ago for a meeting.

The B7RLEs were lined up on the right and the back of the yard was considerably fuller with deckers, with 9951 in amongst them.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

paulb1973

BN

paulb1973

Quote from: BN on October 26, 2021, 10:56:10 PM
Yes Paul.

Ah ok. Normally pictures appear (on Facebook etc) of them being towed away - but I hadn't seen any for these two!

Sayeed

Quote from: BN on October 26, 2021, 10:56:10 PM
Yes Paul.

Was there more disposals this week? Drove past the Miller Street garage today, saw truck waiting outside.
Век живи - век учись

BN

Quote from: Sayeed on October 29, 2021, 12:18:17 PM
Was there more disposals this week? Drove past the Miller Street garage today, saw truck waiting outside.
@Tony ??

don

Can I also ask the unaskable question? Is 6766 still with NXWM (perhaps Miller Street) or has it been subject to disposal?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

I'll put the full list of changes including disposals for October on the main site this weekend.

PVS have collected 7 from Miller Street

Tony

Quote from: don on October 29, 2021, 02:38:10 PM
Can I also ask the unaskable question? Is 6766 still with NXWM (perhaps Miller Street) or has it been subject to disposal?

Still at Wolverhampton, slowly being stripped of every reusable part. Even something as simple as the drivers protectice screen was refitted onto PN 6927 today after its accident damage repairs as the waiting time for a new one is into December

don

Quote from: Tony on October 29, 2021, 02:43:28 PM
Still at Wolverhampton, slowly being stripped of every reusable part. Even something as simple as the drivers protectice screen was refitted onto PN 6927 today after its accident damage repairs as the waiting time for a new one is into December

Thanks Tony - makes a lot of sense.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk