News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Pride 2014

Started by D10, April 29, 2014, 09:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D10

Further to the thread about last years Pride entry:

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=1723.0

Just to let you know that NX WILL be taking part in Pride 2014 on Saturday 24th May, yah!    :)

If there is anybody out there who works for NX, or knows anybody who works for us and wants to take part this year, then see the posters on NX Notice Boards, or drop me a message!

James4368

will any national express buses will be joining the fun?
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

domino.99

This is brilliant it's great to see a company like NX supporting gay pride.

Liverpool Street

Excellent for NX to embrace this again this year. But...

Am I allowed to be proud to be straight? Is that O.K in today's world?

just sayin'
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

Quote from: Liverpool Street on April 30, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

just sayin'

Yes it should not make a differance to anyone where you are gay, straight, bi, you should be proud of yourself no matter what.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: NXDom on April 30, 2014, 05:10:17 PM

just sayin'

Yes it should not make a differance to anyone where you are gay, straight, bi, you should be proud of yourself no matter what.

Cheers bud. :) By the way, I updated your avatar picture so it fits in NX's style.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

D10

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on April 30, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

Yes, not sure which vehicle it will be this year though.

Most likely will be an E200 again, so would be great if one of the brand new ones had been delivered, but we will just have to wait and see...

D10

just sayin'

As Dom said, be proud of whoever you are!

On a serious note I have faced Homophobia whilst working  :'(, so as long as there is still that problem around then at least NX management are trying to send out the message that they are supporting their staff and the wilder community! 8)

Trident 4609

Quote from: D10 on April 30, 2014, 09:01:52 PM
Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on April 30, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

Yes, not sure which vehicle it will be this year though.

Most likely will be an E200 again, so would be great if one of the brand new ones had been delivered, but we will just have to wait and see...

Won't be one of the new deliveries as the first nee buses are not due till sometime in June at the earliest ;)

nitromatt1

just sayin'

Couldn't put it better myself.

I have friends of different sexualities, colours, ethnicities, religions, sizes, disabilities and none of that makes the slightest difference. Nobody should ever feel the need to change themselves for the benefit of others.

andrew1991

Quote from: D10 on April 30, 2014, 09:14:31 PM

just sayin'

As Dom said, be proud of whoever you are!

On a serious note I have faced Homophobia whilst working  :'(, so as long as there is still that problem around then at least NX management are trying to send out the message that they are they are supporting their staff and the wilder community! 8)

Maybe Brian Souter should follow in NX's footsteps ?

P419 EJW

Quote from: Matt on April 30, 2014, 09:32:04 PM

just sayin'

I have friends of different sexualities, colours, ethnicities, religions, sizes, disabilities and none of that makes the slightest difference. Nobody should ever feel the need to change themselves for the benefit of others.

I salute you.

Trident 4609

Some inspirational Words Dom :) I totally agree with yours and various others posts that you should never be made to feel inferior regardless of Sexuality, Disability, Ethnicity, Religous beliefs etc.

I am very glad to see that NX get involved with events such as this and also Armed Forces Day/Remenberence day. Its nice to see such a big company showing their support :)

Rob H

Quote from: Matt on April 30, 2014, 09:32:04 PM

Same Here Matt :) I know 3 of my mates from primary school and secondary school who are gay and I'm still friends with them now because they treated me with respect and I treated them respect that's how I am if they respect me I respect them no matter what. :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Bob

Fair play to NX! or should that be fare play lol :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk