News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igogeneral

Primo for now as the initial contract is only 8 weeks. If and when it comes up for full tender we will submit a price based on Euro 6

cris 99

ive completely lost track of the flleet now only remember seeing the gold bus in halesowen. do like the new mmc though
17//72/73/97/X12

Solo1

igogeneral

cris 99

17//72/73/97/X12

B61 ANDREW

Managed to I/d one of the new E200's earlier by "peeking" through the perimeter fence - YX19OTZ , also noted was similar vehicle - YX65RHJ , ex Reays of Wigton. :)

Solo1

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on April 07, 2019, 02:47:38 PM
Managed to I/d one of the new E200's earlier by "peeking" through the perimeter fence - YX19OTZ , also noted was similar vehicle - YX65RHJ , ex Reays of Wigton. :)
wonder if the 65 reg envrio will for 147 /42 or spare for 39

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Solo1 on April 07, 2019, 03:34:06 PM
wonder if the 65 reg envrio will for 147

Or could be a spare for the 39. Can @igogeneral confirm ?

B61 ANDREW

Maybe a spare loaned to cover the delivery of the new ones but as they were delivered early it might not be needed. Or maybe some more new routes in the near future ??

igogeneral

The 65 plate Enviro's were on loan just in case the new ones did not arrive before the bought forward start date of the 39 service. They go back to Anston tomorrow, 9 April.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: igogeneral on April 08, 2019, 03:29:10 PM
The 65 plate Enviro's were on loan just in case the new ones did not arrive before the bought forward start date of the 39 service.
Good Morning Mr. Igo.  If you have time, could you please give the I/d of the other vehicle hired in to cover the arrival of the new buses. Thanks. Andrew. Not sure what has gone wrong here.

igogeneral

Gone now, sorry do not have the details

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: igogeneral on April 09, 2019, 06:56:30 PM
Gone now, sorry do not have the details
No worries , thanks for responding.  :)

mikestone

If the business they have done in the hour I have been at Longbridge then the future of the 39 must be very doubtful.

igogeneral

You are not looking very hard then. I also suggest you look at other bus routes operated by any company at the start or end of their routes, such as Longbridge, and you may not see many passengers. Next time you are around spend some time in Northfield for a different perspective. In the first week of KEVSbus operation 39 and 42 exceeded TfWM expectations, I am told that is not a surprise !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk