News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Solo1 on September 07, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
Any one know  whatprimo on 147 today thanks

Sorry , I have not seen any of Kev's bus services today, but ,KX59GOA is in a all over gold livery if that is of any help.  8)

igogeneral

KX59GOA will be used on the 07.06 Catshill to Halesowen only and then go onto a school service as it is fitted with seat belts. Standard livery Primo will complete the 147 service for the rest of the day.

Solo1

Anyone know what the normal primo is on 147 thanks

B61 ANDREW

KX59GOA was on the 10.55 to Halesowen this morning.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Solo1 on April 23, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
Any news on the  4 06 reg promo's ex eyms  entering service as they have 2 ex igo promos in service

I have been told that one of the eyms ones has already gone after being stripped of parts. :-\ 

Solo1

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on December 30, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
I have been told that one of the eyms ones has already gone after being stripped of parts. :-\
wonder if any of the ex eyms primos  will enter service

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Solo1 on December 30, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
wonder if any of the ex eyms primos  will enter service

As far as I am aware  ,the plan is still to operate two Primo's and cannibalise the other two. It was always going to be a long term project so we wait and see.   8)

Solo1

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on December 30, 2018, 03:41:19 PM
As far as I am aware  ,the plan is still to operate two Primo's and cannibalise the other two. It was always going to be a long term project so we wait and see.   8)
ok thanks

Solo1

If the gold primo is used on 147 service  what kev's using
on the school service

igogeneral

Happy to announce that KEV'Sbus will be operating the 39, 39A and 39S from April 28 2019. Three new Enviro 200 on order to arrive at depot around April 1 when forum members can come to the yard, by invitation, before they commence operation. This is our first route on behalf of TfWM and shows our commitment to bus services in the South Birmingham and Bromsgrove areas. Our workshops continue to expand and from April 1 we will commence large vehicle repairs and maintenance on behalf of other businesses.

fleetline6477

Congratulations to Kev's for gaining another tendered service and for entering the West Midlands area. What date will you start operations?

sonic84

Quote from: igogeneral on February 15, 2019, 11:11:38 AM
Happy to announce that KEV'Sbus will be operating the 39, 39A and 39S from April 28 2019. Three new Enviro 200 on order to arrive at depot around April 1 when forum members can come to the yard, by invitation, before they commence operation. This is our first route on behalf of TfWM and shows our commitment to bus services in the South Birmingham and Bromsgrove areas. Our workshops continue to expand and from April 1 we will commence large vehicle repairs and maintenance on behalf of other businesses.

Congratulations! Wishing you lots of success on these new tender wins!

igogeneral

Quote from: fleetline6477 on February 15, 2019, 08:18:26 PM
Congratulations to Kev's for gaining another tendered service and for entering the West Midlands area. What date will you start operations?
Thanks we start service on 28 April.

igogeneral

New Enviro waiting to roll Monday a month before the due date. Congratulations to all at TfWM who manged to get everything together with such short notice

Solo1

What's going on the 42 service 1 of the primos or solo that's normally on 355 in Worcester

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk