News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Hansons

Started by Mike360, June 06, 2012, 03:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Ok give me a hour @Matt until I get to my laptop to try again!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

networkwestmidlands has the new timetable for 004

the trainbasher

2602 has gained a sticker for the 004

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Hansons 0060 is on the X26 just leaving merry hill

the trainbasher

Jay

My The Force Be With You PN Garage

https://www.flickr.com/photos/train_nut/

Solo1

Tony

winston

PD0001124/11 - HANSONS (WORDSLEY) LTD, 60A HAYES LANE, STOURBRIDGE, DY9 8RD
        Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Stourbridge, Bus Station and Stourbridge, Bus Station given service number 227 effective from 15-Jun-2014. To amend Timetable.

the trainbasher

Kinver fayre I presume

CL

I saw (what I think was) MX60 GXH on the 004 at Court Oak Road, West Boulevard around 15:44 (btw, it's an e200, Unusual? Seeing as it's usual allocation is presumably Pointer Darts.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Quote from: clayderman on June 12, 2014, 09:21:01 PM
I saw (what I think was) MX60 GXH on the 004 at Court Oak Road, West Boulevard around 15:44 (btw, it's an e200, Unusual? Seeing as it's usual allocation is presumably Pointer Darts.

One of the Enviro200s I saw parked in Merry Hill today had a round blue sticker on one of the near-side windows with 004 on it, like the 'BV55' Darts. It might be used alongside the Darts on the 004

I also noticed that Harborne was spelt Harbourne on the sticker as well

the trainbasher

Quote from: John on June 12, 2014, 09:24:13 PM

One of the Enviro200s I saw parked in Merry Hill today had a round blue sticker on one of the near-side windows with 004 on it, like the 'BV55' Darts. It might be used alongside the Darts on the 004

Said branded E200 is 2602 MX60GXH.

Also, 2600 MX60BXA was on Bromsgrove to Stourbridge 318s.

nitromatt1

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 12, 2014, 09:44:05 PM
Quote from: John on June 12, 2014, 09:24:13 PM

Said branded E200 is 2602 MX60GXH.

Also, 2600 MX60BXA was on Bromsgrove to Stourbridge 318s.

Enviro200s are on the 004 all the time, it is unusual to see one on the 318 though.

CL

Bear in mind, the reg might not be what I had said, giving that I was on the other side of Court Oak Road.

@Matt, sorry. :/ I only ever get to see pointer darts. A first for me! ::)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk