News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Tony on January 07, 2019, 09:00:17 AM
Some road closed signs have appeared on Belchers Lane. An inspector has gone down and found no work taking place and cannot identify who has closed the road, and no planned road closure has been notified.
Station Rd, Stechford was closed for most of the day, could these road closed signs be something to do with this? There were diversion signs leading up to the Belchers Ln area on Bordesley Green East as well?

The 11's (Both Social/DTS/NX) have been diverted in that area for most of the day - Flaxley Rd, Audley Rd, Flaxley Rd, Chuch Rd, Bordesley Green East, Station Rd, normal line of route.
I was on 4294 earlier, on the 11A and as it got to the Fox and Goose a passenger got up asking "if it was the 14".

It has since reopened at about 15:30, this afternoon
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SK68MEV

Quote from: Tony on January 07, 2019, 09:00:17 AM
Some road closed signs have appeared on Belchers Lane. An inspector has gone down and found no work taking place and cannot identify who has closed the road, and no planned road closure has been notified.
they might be prepping the road I'll be able to see later on as I will be travelling that way
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Tony

Quote from: 2206 on January 07, 2019, 03:53:41 PM
Station Rd, Stechford was closed for most of the day, could these road closed signs be something to do with this? There were diversion signs leading up to the Belchers Ln area on Bordesley Green East as well?

11's (Both Social/DTS/NX) have been diverted in that area - Flaxley Rd, Audley Rd, Flaxley Rd, Chuch Rd, Bordesley Green East, Station Rd, normal line of route.
I was on 4294 earlier, on the 11A and as it got to the Fox and Goose a passenger got up asking "if it was the 14".

It has since reopened at about 15:30, this afternoon

National Express get advance notice of all planned roadworks and road closures and can object. Only ones NX should not be advised of are emergency ones like repairing burst water mains, so if not planned reason should be obvious

SK68MEV

The 28s are now terminating at Burnley land as the is a short left where they can have their relief
Local Routes
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Quote from: Hammad on January 07, 2019, 06:46:08 PM
The 28s are now terminating at Burnley land as the is a short left where they can have their relief
If thats the case, whats stopping them from just carrying on and serving the Hospital (and Small Heath) and maintaining that link, can't they send them up Station Rd and Bordesley Green East and terminate there? It'd only add a few extra minutes to the journey? The hospital stop has alway seemed a fairly busy stop to me whenever i've used it?
So people on that route who want to go to the Hospital have to catch 3 (97 - 11 -28) buses instead of where they could usually just get 1 bus?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SK68MEV

Quote from: 2206 on January 07, 2019, 06:49:11 PM
If thats the case, whats stopping them from just carrying on and serving the Hospital (and Small Heath) and maintaining that link, can't they send them up Station Rd and Bordesley Green East and terminate there? It'd only add a few extra minutes to the journey? The hospital stop has seemed a fairly busy stop to me, whenever i've used it.
So people on that route who want to go to the Hospital have to catch 3 (97 - 11 -28) buses instead of where they could usually just get 1 bus?
yeh as they r not serving alum rock road what will it add on 5 mins or so not much
Local Routes
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Jack6101

X70 are on diversion between Coleshill and Water Orton due to HS2 works near to the m42
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Jordan

55 94 on diversion going up by Tesco fox and goose then turning left onto Drew's lane
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Tony

Quote from: Jordan on January 11, 2019, 10:26:00 AM
55 94 on diversion going up by Tesco fox and goose then turning left onto Drew's lane

Serious RTC between car and child, possible fatality, so will be closed for some time

Westy

According to Nx Twitter, theres one in Blakenall in Walsall, diverting the 29!

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on January 11, 2019, 12:53:31 PM
According to Nx Twitter, theres one in Blakenall in Walsall, diverting the 29!
Do u know where as I got to get home from school
EDIT:29 back normal line of route

@Westy  harden road and walker road was closed both directions they used Goscate lane then Thames road resume normal line of route

Westy

The very old version of the 319 route to me then!

MasterPlan

Just seen a 45 coming down the new road in Selly Oak towards the Bristol Road towards town displaying 'Longbridge'. Has something happened on the Pershore Road?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Dom

Quote from: MasterPlan on January 12, 2019, 06:26:20 PM
Just seen a 45 coming down the new road in Selly Oak towards the Bristol Road towards town displaying 'Longbridge'. Has something happened on the Pershore Road?

Probably running dead back to garage but forgot to change destination display.

John

Broken down bus blocking the road somewhere by the City Centre (must be blocking the right turn off Park Street by Masshouse Lane)

Suttons and Birchfield Road using Dale End.

Buses that terminate on The Priory Queensway uphill stops have got to go past the Coach Station to enter the City Centre from Moor Street

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk