News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Solo1 on November 17, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
X1 X2  60 as a guess will go up Carr's  lane & Albert st out of town
Correct.

4369Beast

Serious RTC Bristol road south/ Weoley park rd . car has took out the bus stop just after Weoley park rd going towards Northfield. Any idea what the diversion is for the 61,63,X20 and X21?

The 11A was diveted in the Bromford area earlier today, i'm told.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: 2206 on December 05, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
The 11A was diveted via Bromford earlier, i'm told.

Not that I know to. It had to avoid Six Ways, Erdington due to a fatality, but not via Bromford

I love Walsall buses

29s are currently being diverted in bloxwich back down the high street and on the field road and return to normal line of route due to being an accident by Walsall academy

MasterPlan

☓21s being diverted via Middle Park Road & Shenley Fields Road due the police closing off Weoley Park Road. Not sure what's happened there.

EDIT: Jesus, this is horrible. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-bristol-road-university-school-15533006
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Westy

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on December 10, 2018, 04:53:40 PM
29s are currently being diverted in bloxwich back down the high street and on the field road and return to normal line of route due to being an accident by Walsall academy

So is Lichfield Road not being served?

What about the 32 & 89?

(Especially the 89, as my sis is off to work in a couple of hours!)

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on December 10, 2018, 05:40:48 PM
So is Lichfield Road not being served?

What about the 32 & 89?

(Especially the 89, as my sis is off to work in a couple of hours!)
Think the 32 is not doing a loop round the island in lower farm is carrying straight on until the number 1 route and normal line of route and I think the 89 is doing that too

UPDATE:now running back to normal route

Mike K

Traffic chaos and diversions for Hagley Road buses due to the burst water main at the Plough & Harrow. Interesting seeing a number 12 heading up Harborne Road to Five Ways again. It was 1986 when the 'original' 12, once the main route along there, was withdrawn.

DJ

Lots of diverted routes in Wolverhampton City Centre today, due to a fun fair taking up Lichfield Street near the Art Gallery.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Trident 4609

Quote from: StourValley98 on December 14, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
Lots of diverted routes in Wolverhampton City Centre today, due to a fun fair taking up Lichfield Street near the Art Gallery.

Wolverhampton Victorian Christmas Market. Lichfield St and Queen Square are closed until Sunday

There is a Diamond B7RLE blocking Moor Street Queensway this afternoon, having broken down.
Causing the University, Coventry Rd and Bristol Rd, services to be diverted.

University and Bristol Rd, were using Carrs Lane, Bull Street and Corporation Street. 
Coventry Rd service were turning round using Albert Street and Carrs Lane, then comming back down Moor Street.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Kevin

16s probably diverted early this morning via Rocky Lane and Perry Barr, Hamstead Station bridge was closed without any warning, just reopened
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

All 28s are terminating at The Pelham island on Alum Rock Road since just after 7am. No idea why

Tony

Quote from: John on January 07, 2019, 08:52:36 AM
All 28s are terminating at The Pelham island on Alum Rock Road since just after 7am. No idea why

Some road closed signs have appeared on Belchers Lane. An inspector has gone down and found no work taking place and cannot identify who has closed the road, and no planned road closure has been notified.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk