News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlan

I'm not sure if this has been done before but I've certainly never seen it
X21/X22 actually have NSA for the diverted route. I mean it's a nice idea but most people won't flag them down anyway as they expect they won't be stopping.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

MasterPlan

Can anybody confirm something for me?
When on a diversion aren't all stops on the diversion route supposed to be used? And once a diversion route has been put in place isn't it supposed to be stuck to, and not for the driver to pick and choose which way he wants to go?
Just curious. 
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

karl724223

Nice diversion for all Hagley road services Saturday  start of service to about 1530

monkeyjoe

I noticed this morning leave gym on Broad street not all drivers aware of the diversion a x8 and a 13 attempting to go down broad street this morning when the marathon is on, don't envy the drivers. 

Bus_user_jay

All of the Birmingham bound services in Perry Barr from the Aldridge Road have new stops on the Walsall Road at the Aldridge Road junction (opposite One Stop). Is this for the games or permanent? They're not using the slip road from Aldridge Rd onto the A34

broma1k

These have been in use for a few weeks now.The slip road is for local & No11 services

Tony

If you use the slip road you cannot get into the underpass, hence why the 9xx services go around

Bus_user_jay

Thanks for that. Guess it's good though as they stop nearer to the One Stop

AGPlaysMC

4919 and 4895 on the 94 and 95 are on alum rock road and other buses are on Highfield Road
LOCAL routes innit: 8 inner circle, 14, 94, 95, 97

broma1k

Incident at the top of Aston Church Road caused the diversions.I was on a diamond 94 to town & ended up down Alum Rock Road,what a nightmare road with both side parking leaving little passing room for buses

SK68MEV

Quote from: broma1k on August 10, 2022, 09:00:46 AMIncident at the top of Aston Church Road caused the diversions.I was on a diamond 94 to town & ended up down Alum Rock Road,what a nightmare road with both side parking leaving little passing room for buses
delays we're up too an hour diversion route wasnt the very best 5-6 busses all together on that stretch including the 14
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Gareth

Whilst Saltley viaduct is closed, whilst most buses are following the official diversion there are a couple who can't be bothered (or at least can't be bothered to tell passengers) to do the Saltley loop. 
Most Diamond 94 are just using Aston Church Road without going down to the Gate, however one did appear out of Adderley Road to go up Washwood Heath Road.

ellspurs

Quote from: Gareth on August 13, 2022, 05:04:26 PMWhilst Saltley viaduct is closed, whilst most buses are following the official diversion there are a couple who can't be bothered (or at least can't be bothered to tell passengers) to do the Saltley loop.
Most Diamond 94 are just using Aston Church Road without going down to the Gate, however one did appear out of Adderley Road to go up Washwood Heath Road.
There are a few more taking the Duddeston Mill Road/Adderley Road route, but there doesn't seem to be a posted diversion route for them.

Quote from: ellspurs on August 13, 2022, 05:23:17 PMThere are a few more taking the Duddeston Mill Road/Adderley Road route, but there doesn't seem to be a posted diversion route for them.
Won't be NX going that way as they don't fit.
Most NX buses are doing Saltley Loop, a few NX buses yesterday were just turning into Aston Church Road as well, including 1 I caught as no one on it wanted to go down there. To be hoest I guess if they were running late, not doing it could probably save about 5 minutes. In the school time traffic down there was awful, so could be more like half an hour if it was long term.

I wonder if they will run a 94S shuttle bus to serve the loop connecting with the 94/95 at Washwood Heath when the bridge does close long term due to HS2. It was of course said 14 will likely use Adderley Road instead converting to single deckers, when that time comes.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Westy

From Monday 15/8/2022 to 4/9/2022:

Bloxwich Road will be closed to northbound traffic from Proffitt Street and Forest Lane will be closed for water main renewal works

Services affected & diversion route
NXWM Walsall 19, 31, 32 and X51 From Walsall Direction Only

Diverted via Stafford Street, Proffitt Street, Coalpool Lane, Holden Crescent, Beddows Road then normal line of route

31, 32 and X51 Diverted via Stafford Street, Proffitt Street, Coalpool Lane, Ross Road, Harden Road, Broadstone Avenue, Bloxwich Road then normal line of route.

Towards Walsall direction services are unaffected and will continue to use normal line of route

Walsall Community Transport 26 Revised routing. From Walsall Bus Station, St Pauls Street, Stafford Street, Bloxwich Road, Proffitt Street, Coalpool Lane, Ross Road, Harden Road, Beeches Road, Hawbush Road, Roebuck Road, Chestnut Road, Walker Road, Barracks Lane, Thames Road

No mention of Diamond 31/32 routing though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk