News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrumKev86

X2 diverting down Hobs Moat Road instead of Old Lode Lane due to Roadworks at Olton Tavern island 
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

PinkBus

The 11A & C are on diversion overnight in Handsworth as Rookery Road is shut from 1900 to 0500 for the next couple of weeks. Not certain,  but I imagine they will divert up Grove Lane to Church Lane island then NLR from there. Gonna be a noisy couple of weeks for us!
Just sitting here
Watching the Outer Circle buses
Go round and round...

Westy

529 on diversion again via Bentley again for a couple of nights, as Wolverhampton Road is shut,  while they do bits to J10 again.

danny

12/12A on diversion again cutting out all of Langley and going straight down Tat Bank Rd, bit unfortunate as it just leaves residents of Langley Village with the hourly 22 from Oldbury to Bearwood. 
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Jack

51 and X51 inbound are diverting via Queslett Road, Aldridge Road and Beeches Road up to Walsall Road. Not sure why.

BrumKev86

X1 diverting due to a fire on Coventry Road by Glencroft Road.

It's going Hobbs Moat Road, Lode Lane, Rowood Drive then Damson Lane /Damson Parkway
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

Westy

Service 529 on it's usual Bentley diversion, when there's no access to Junction 10 M6, due to a burst water main on the bus only section of Wolverhampton Road. 

Presumably a contractor has gone through a pipe?

JPC

A Crazy diversion on the Coventry 24 service this week, well now two diversions currently resulting in it going past the junction of the A45 and St Martins Rd three times on an 'outbound' journey and a rather long approx. 35 minutes between the first and third time. Click here for tracking example.

Stu

Quote from: JPC on July 04, 2022, 06:51:33 PMA Crazy diversion on the Coventry 24 service this week, well now two diversions currently resulting in it going past the junction of the A45 and St Martins Rd three times on an 'outbound' journey and a rather long approx. 35 minutes between the first and third time. Click here for tracking example.

THat's just given me a headache just looking at that map! :grin:
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Diversion in Leamore overnight 7pm to 6am this week, as the section of Bloxwich Road / High Street from Leamore shops up to Asda is resurfaced, so buses are diverted Somerfield Road & Leamore Lane via the KFC, back to Leamore shops.

Affects 31, 32 & x51.

MasterPlan

Does anybody know where I can find info about Commonwealth Games diversions? I saw a sign yesterday that said Edgbaston Park Road is closed from 19th July - 11th August but I can't see anything about it online.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

MasterPlan

Well they've been released now and a larger diversion than I thought it'd be on X21 and X22. In addition to not serving Edgbaston Park Road, they won't be serving Arthur Road or Wheeleys Road at all either. 

Hope there's gonna be some information at bus stops along the affected roads as it's not like its just going to be a few days.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/service-diversions-during-the-commonwealth-games

Mike K

Quote from: MasterPlan on July 15, 2022, 09:38:17 PMWell they've been released now and a larger diversion than I thought it'd be on X21 and X22. In addition to not serving Edgbaston Park Road, they won't be serving Arthur Road or Wheeleys Road at all either.

Hope there's gonna be some information at bus stops along the affected roads as it's not like its just going to be a few days.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/service-updates/service-diversions-during-the-commonwealth-games
The map for the X21/22 diversion in that link also shows something different (via Richmond Hill Rd) to the route description (via Somerset Rd, Metchley Lane, Green Man, Harborne Rd) 

the trainbasher

Will buses still be serving Upper Dean Street for Smithfields do we know?

And so we know when diversions for the Cycling Time Trials will be announced as quite a few routes will be affected in Wolves + Dudley (Such as the 1, 2, 8, 15, 16, 17, 27 etc)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MasterPlan

Quote from: Mike K on July 15, 2022, 11:34:40 PMThe map for the X21/22 diversion in that link also shows something different (via Richmond Hill Rd) to the route description (via Somerset Rd, Metchley Lane, Green Man, Harborne Rd)
Yes, you're right. The route shown on the map is likely to be correct though I'd have thought.

Ironically, it looks like the 1 will be serving Arthur Road and Wheeleys Road instead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk