News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vintage coach hire

Started by 888DUK, November 08, 2021, 07:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

888DUK

Good evening all,
Hope I'm allowed to ask this if it's OK.
A friend is looking for a vintage bus to hire for a wedding preferably single decker or coach, does any have any contacts or know of anywhere to hire one, close to West Midlands / Staffs area please.
Thanks in anticipation

Tony

Quote from: 888DUK on November 08, 2021, 07:03:06 PM
Good evening all,
A friend is looking for a vintage bus to hire for a wedding preferably single decker or coach, does any have any contacts or know of anywhere to hire one, close to West Midlands / Staffs area please.
Thanks in anticipation

The guy in Aldridge with the ex Birmingham Leyland PS2 is probably a good bet. I think he is contactable via the museum

888DUK

Thanks Tony, I had already suggested to my friend that he contacts the museum so he may come back with something.
I don't suppose you know if the owner of Harpers 60 does hire do you because the wedding is a Cannock family.
Thanks again appreciated.

Tony

Quote from: 888DUK on November 08, 2021, 07:27:26 PM
Thanks Tony, I had already suggested to my friend that he contacts the museum so he may come back with something.
I don't suppose you know if the owner of Harpers 60 does hire do you because the wedding is a Cannock family.
Thanks again appreciated.

I don't, sorry.

DJ

Good evening all,
Thanks in anticipation

There's a company called Wyvern Omnibus Ltd down in Stourport that have a few for hire. They have a Leyland PS1, Guy Arab 3 and a Bristol LH as single deck options.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Wumpty

Good evening all,
Thanks in anticipation

There's https://bigredbus.biz/ - owners of RML2523 based in Pelsall. Very customer focused and a cracking bus too!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

888DUK

metrocity

Good evening all,
Thanks in anticipation
Midland Classic have a Routemaster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk