News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy41

Quote from: Solo1 on July 08, 2018, 07:30:46 PM
Are any of the Kidderminster buses down for repaint thanks

There will be one going in later this week, then there will be a pause on painting current vehicles while some acquisitions go through.

D10

Quote from: andy41 on July 08, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
No I don't allocate the buses, the Traffic Office Supervisors do that.

On Friday we had an imbalance of small vehicles off the road for routine maintenance so not all services could keep their usual allocation. There are lots of reasons why allocations can vary, the main objective is to achieve a full service with the vehicles available.

The 125 was an assessment to see how those vehicles would perform. The condition of the roads on the route currently doesn't lend itself to the Metrocities very well, plus there are some overcrowding issues.

Further to some of the other comments regarding this post. I have a birds eye view of the 125 from my flat and indeed have traveled on it on Saturdays. Certainly the morning journeys on Saturdays into Kidderminster from Stourbridge can be very busy, and in fact there was standing passengers on one trip last Saturday, so it was a good bit of vehicle allocating to out a bigger vehicle on it yesterday.

metrocity

Don't forget the 25 no longer operates @Will so one would presume the 125 loadings have increased since Central finished

BK63 YWP

It's obvious that a bus enthusiast knows how to operate a bus company more than some like @andy41 whom is employed and has experience of running a company.

It's really starting to annoy me as enthusiast that a small minority of this forum whom have zero experience of running a bus company are telling the professionals how to do their job!
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

winston

Quote from: metrocity on July 08, 2018, 08:47:24 PM
Don't forget the 25 no longer operates @Will so one would presume the 125 loadings have increased since Central finished

Also, with the current spell of exceptionally nice weather, I'm assuming there will be more people heading out for the day to Bewdley & Bridgnorth than normal.

Will

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on July 08, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
It's obvious that a bus enthusiast knows how to operate a bus company more than some like @andy41 whom is employed and has experience of running a company.

It's really starting to annoy me as enthusiast that a small minority of this forum whom have zero experience of running a bus company are telling the professionals how to do their job!

Yeah well with all due respect I worked for the company you didn't! And I worked at Central Buses I know what the 125 is like!
Stourbridge   125

metrocity

Quote from: Will on July 08, 2018, 10:03:44 PM
Yeah well with all due respect I worked for the company you didn't! And I worked at Central Buses I know what the 125 is like!

Why don't you go back to work at Diamond and show them how it's done then @Will ?

Will

Quote from: metrocity on July 08, 2018, 10:20:55 PM
Why don't you go back to work at Diamond and show them how it's done then @Will ?

Oh believe me I would if could however @Simon Dunn has banned me from going back even when I obtain my PCV license and yes you did read that right!
Stourbridge   125

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Will on July 08, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

As what?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Will

Stourbridge   125

V89MOA

Quote from: Will on July 08, 2018, 10:48:45 PM
Oh believe me I would if could however @Simon Dunn has banned me from going back even when I obtain my PCV license and yes you did read that right!
Hardly surprising considering you sound like you don't have a clue and are talking utter b****cks, basically you're "doing a Bob" and criticizing a capacity increase... Central buses hasn't traded for nearly half a year so any experience you had on the route back then is irrelevant now anyway. What kind of operator keeps things "status quo" allocations wise when the needs of their services and customers are constantly changing?! You'd rather people had an uncomfortable journey just so you can keep the metrocities on there? Grow up.

Will

Quote from: V89MOA on July 08, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
Hardly surprising considering you sound like you don't have a clue and are talking utter b****cks, basically you're "doing a Bob" and criticizing a capacity increase... Central buses hasn't traded for nearly half a year so any experience you had on the route back then is irrelevant now anyway. What kind of operator keeps things "status quo" allocations wise when the needs of their services and customers are constantly changing?! You'd rather people had an uncomfortable journey just so you can keep the metrocities on there? Grow up.

Who the f**k are you telling me to grow up! I've probably got a bit more of a clue than you f***ing well have!!!
Stourbridge   125

V89MOA

Quote from: Will on July 08, 2018, 11:00:36 PM
I've probably got more of a clue than you you cocky c**t!!!
Yeah, Sounds like it, judging a decision on a job you haven't even done this year... ::) The situation is totally different now Diamond have several advantages which is bound to affect capacity, ie better day ticket coverage and no more 25 as Metrocity said but you carry on living in your bubble!
At least I have never shown driver's the wrong route 😂😂

Will

Quote from: V89MOA on July 08, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Yeah, Sounds like it, judging a decision on a job you haven't even done this year... ::) The situation is totally different now Diamond have several advantages which is bound to affect capacity, ie better day ticket coverage and no more 25 as Metrocity said but you carry on living in your bubble!
At least I have never shown driver's the wrong route 😂😂

A friend of mine has a saying and I'm going to use it - Go Get Fucked 👍🏻

Just like Simon & Rotala, you've just got yourself BANNED from ever coming back here aswell (you were warned recently after a previous outburst!), and don't bother going crying to Tony to come back (like the last time you were banned.......), Winston
Stourbridge   125

Solo1

Quote from: andy41 on July 08, 2018, 07:35:10 PM
There will be one going in later this week, then there will be a pause on painting current vehicles while some acquisitions go through.
ok thanks  will any be withdrawn & replaced also which bus is in for repaint  thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk