News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Travel de Courcey.

Started by BN, April 17, 2012, 11:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BN

The 1 set of gates are being moved down to the pavement allowing the site to house upto 30 vehicles.

winston

Rob, is that the Moorsom St end? I've just had a look on the City Council planning search & the Miller St site at present still only has planning consent for use as a coach depot for 14 NX coaches. Presume a new application has gone in,

My money would be on DeCourcey starting commercial services if Citaros are on order, can't see top end single deckers being used on tendered / contract services

Quote from: rob@mdc on April 17, 2012, 08:04:26 PM
The 1 set of gates are being moved down to the pavement allowing the site to house upto 30 vehicles.

broma1k

According toRoute 1 magazine de Courcey have won the NEC shuttle contract from Aug 1st using 10 vehicles supplemented with up to 20 from the rest of the fleet.

BN

PM

Well done to Travel De Courcey-will this mean that the Blue Diamond darts come off it and are sold? I imagine so and it will really give the nec a top class bus service!

winston

Well done to DeCourcey, looks like I was wrong re: starting commercial services, yet another loss for Rotala's West Midlands business.

I thought the NEC shuttle buses were outstationed at the NEC currently?

Quote from: broma1k on April 18, 2012, 03:00:03 PM
According toRoute 1 magazine de Courcey have won the NEC shuttle contract from Aug 1st using 10 vehicles supplemented with up to 20 from the rest of the fleet.

Ash

Are the vehicles used by rotala on the NEC shuttles old darts the first version (p reg).

BN

Yes i believe the yard comes with it.

Nathan4775

it would be nice to Travel-De-Courcy operate in Birmingham  ;D
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

PM

Totally agree with NathanJC tho I imagine theyll stay in Coventry mostly with the exception of c ontract work etc.

Lukeee

Quote from: Ash on April 18, 2012, 05:17:16 PM
Are the vehicles used by rotala on the NEC shuttles old darts the first version (p reg).

Yes

winston

Rob, if the NEC shuttles will be garaged in the yard at the NEC, why is there a need to expand Decourcey Birmingham depot to accommodate 30 vehicles?

Quote from: rob@mdc on April 18, 2012, 05:20:29 PM
Yes i believe the yard comes with it.

richie

I was at MIller ST a couple of weeks ago and there was a De courcey van there.

BN

The first of the battery powered Versa's has arrived in green with green leather seats and wood flooring for the Park & Ride South.

Ash

What will happen to the PRS south mcv buses will they be repainted and put onto normal routes once the versa's enter service?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk