News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Whittles

Started by Tomjusttom, October 23, 2012, 09:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedric

Quote from: Will on October 12, 2014, 03:20:10 PM

Will looking on  the internet today especial on in twitter and face book I have found out who you source is  has they openly say they are trying to make a accusation in the Birmingham area .and display a pic of a whittles bus in Kidderminster and there is a converstation on twitter between them and peter ship and the picture  was taken on the 10th the day after they news broke  they are the md of a firm in Bristol if I am right and only in there 20s  Will am I right

I am unable to comment on this futher.
you need not  your answer  has told me all I need to know .
diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

Quote from: Winston on October 12, 2014, 03:25:32 PM
Quote from: Tony on October 12, 2014, 03:23:03 PM
Quote from: Ced on October 12, 2014, 02:57:41 PM
Quote from: Ced on October 11, 2014, 10:42:57 PM
Quote from: Will on October 11, 2014, 08:50:07 PM
I mentioned the other day that I have a source well my source has asked me if another operator took them over which it looks possible what colour scheme would people like to see the vehicles repainted in? Give me ideas folks!!
the traditional  red and blue scheme. a lot of you would be to young to remember . think your source maybe having you on  will  as if another operator  took over they would either chose there own    livery   or keep the same  colours  .
Will looking on  the internet today especial on in twitter and face book I have found out who you source is  has they openly say they are trying to make a accusation in the Birmingham area .and display a pic of a whittles bus in Kidderminster and there is a conversation on twitter between them and peter ship and the picture  was taken on the 10th the day after they news broke  they are the md of a firm in Bristol if I am right and only in there 20s  Will am I right

You mean the firm in Bristol that has never had an operator's license who had a picture of a Claribel's bus 'as part of their group'?

Tony, don't knock em... they're going places, they have a brand new Gemini on test and are conducting Whittle takeover talks via Twitter PMSL
https://www.facebook.com/cityfoxltd/photos/pb.589656001048868.-2207520000.1413123845./960451120636019/?type=1&theater
there also know claming to have a taxi firm,and Post firm and something in rye & hastings and  the have just sold a hot dog business  .
diamond 8\10/125/292

Tony

Quote from: Ced on October 12, 2014, 03:51:20 PM
Quote from: Winston on October 12, 2014, 03:25:32 PM
Quote from: Tony on October 12, 2014, 03:23:03 PM
Quote from: Ced on October 12, 2014, 02:57:41 PM
Quote from: Ced on October 11, 2014, 10:42:57 PM
I mentioned the other day that I have a source well my source has asked me if another operator took them over which it looks possible what colour scheme would people like to see the vehicles repainted in? Give me ideas folks!!
the traditional  red and blue scheme. a lot of you would be to young to remember . think your source maybe having you on  will  as if another operator  took over they would either chose there own    livery   or keep the same  colours  .
Will looking on  the internet today especial on in twitter and face book I have found out who you source is  has they openly say they are trying to make a accusation in the Birmingham area .and display a pic of a whittles bus in Kidderminster and there is a conversation on twitter between them and peter ship and the picture  was taken on the 10th the day after they news broke  they are the md of a firm in Bristol if I am right and only in there 20s  Will am I right

You mean the firm in Bristol that has never had an operator's license who had a picture of a Claribel's bus 'as part of their group'?

Tony, don't knock em... they're going places, they have a brand new Gemini on test and are conducting Whittle takeover talks via Twitter PMSL
https://www.facebook.com/cityfoxltd/photos/pb.589656001048868.-2207520000.1413123845./960451120636019/?type=1&theater
there also know claming to have a taxi firm,and Post firm and something in rye & hastings and  the have just sold a hot dog business  .

Well my application checker has just authorised Mr City Fox to be a member of this forum so he will presumably answer any questions you may have ced

Reece

This was posted on the CityFox Group twitter page this morning. A photo of the inside of the Whittle depot in Kidderminster.

http://t.co/sDiHl3PgaE

winston

Quote from: LM 172 on October 13, 2014, 10:32:31 AM
This was posted on the CityFox Group twitter page this morning. A photo of the inside of the Whittle depot in Kidderminster.

Well lets see if Cityfox end up buying them shall we......

111 Roughley

Quote from: Winston on October 13, 2014, 10:34:55 AM

Well lets see if Cityfox end up buying it them shall we......
This all looks a bit desperate to me. Given the length of time First Kiddy and Redditch were for sale, Diamond didn't exactly bite First's hand off, and they were right because no-one else did.

D10

midlandred2003

Well I would be surprised if any one takes whittles over, can see the coach side being sold to may be to Harding's and if Diamond have got any sense they would increase there presence in Kidderminster to deter any one who may have an interest.Kiddy isn't large enough to sustain 2 operators competing in my opinion.

winston

Quote from: 111 Roughley on October 13, 2014, 12:18:57 PM
Quote from: Winston on October 13, 2014, 10:34:55 AM

Well lets see if Cityfox end up buying it them shall we......
This all looks a bit desperate to me. Given the length of time First Kiddy and Redditch were for sale, Diamond didn't exactly bite First's hand off, and they were right because no-one else did.

NX were going to buy RH & KR prior to Rotala

Cedric

I mentioned the other day that I have a source well my source has asked me if another operator took them over which it looks possible what colour scheme would people like to see the vehicles re-painted in? Give me ideas folks!!
blue with a diamond on , not blue with a animal on 
diamond 8\10/125/292

iamwilljh92

What??

Cedric

Quote from: Will on October 13, 2014, 02:43:16 PM

What??
you
Quote from: Ced on October 13, 2014, 02:40:25 PM
I mentioned the other day that I have a source well my source has asked me if another operator took them over which it looks possible what colour scheme would people like to see the vehicles re-painted in? Give me ideas folks!!
You where ask about  livery  for your contact   The    livery  I would like to see is blue with diamond on ,  I would not like to see one in blue white a animal  on the side.  my last word on this tony
diamond 8\10/125/292

iamwilljh92

Quote from: Ced on October 13, 2014, 03:06:19 PM

What??
you
You where ask about  livery  for your contact   The    livery  I would like to see is blue with diamond on ,  I would not like to see one in blue white a animal  on the side.  my last word on this tony

So basically what your saying is you want Diamond to take them over??

Tony

Quote from: Will on October 13, 2014, 03:09:33 PM

What??
you

Much that I like Whittles, probably the best thing for bus services in the area to all be operated by Diamond. At least it should provide enough volume of customers to maintain a network

Cedric

Quote from: Will on October 13, 2014, 03:09:33 PM

What??
you

I think exactly the same tony,   just  the coach side taken over by someone like  harris of catshill, elcocks of telford, as both do holiday tours that you can join in Kidderminster, if  not them hardings,of droitwich
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk