News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VDL SB200

Started by Bob, October 20, 2012, 08:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

ohhh there like the old type council houses ay they

arrivaaston

That's the 1 the run down 1..... Lol

Bob

Lol try livin in Longford it use to be dead nice but the council have put all smackheads round here i hate it. At least once office of fair tradin have fin Arriva will be runnin the 23 so youll be able to get home with a daysaver ! I wanna no what buses theyre gonna move to Midland now Stafford have got loadsa B6s and are keepin em

arrivaaston

The last arriva buses used on 23 before choice took over was the R/UAL, R/DUB and occasionly the P/CAL I think it was 1382 but no doubt it'll be a clapped out 51 plate dart now and coincil have just moved a family of druugies right opposite my house

Bob

Scum bags ay they :-( I remember when the 19 to wimblebury was run by a independent in the 80s/90s usin a plain green national lol

arrivaaston

Blimey the only memories I have of the 19 are the old E/UNE/ F/ENF tigers I think and some old plaxton derwent F170DET I think and the occasional decker would run the route (very rare) I was only a kid and if it was anything bigger than a merc on it would excite me lol

Bob

Lol. Chase use to run a 303 to rose hill usin nationals & ex mid red cannock DP leopards that became arriva 35 lol

arrivaaston

Can remember cannock had a load of H/UGO carlyle darts, they were a common bus on the 870, its strange when you look back at what arriva used in the past to what they use now...... I remember 2001 H501GHA been at cannock and ussed on the old 29 route Cannock to Rawnsley..... And did cannock used to have the G/TND carlyle mercs or the M/EDH ones??

Bob

G/TND used to be on the 21 cheslyn hay, 33, and occasionally the pye greens

arrivaaston

I prefered the 709d, 811d mercs to the 814d, I remember having 1180 on the 23 once and it broke down on langholm drive and the replacement bus was 1171 and what was the nimbus cannock use to have... Was it K136ARE (the 1 Green Bus Service had)

Bob

Might of been. It started off with Stevensons, i used to think it had dead weird seat moquette it was same as what london transport used in DMS Fleetlines in the 70s! The L-NFA darts use to have the same

arrivaaston

Were the L/NFA darts Derby/Burton buses? Don't ever recall them being Cannocks

Bob

Yea they were, might of ran in Rugeley for Stevensons as well cos they ran all the locals there

arrivaaston

Its mad as I said before how you look back to how buses used to run to how they are now and there is a BIG difference

busfan2847

Quote from: bob on December 12, 2012, 11:50:40 PM
Might of been. It started off with Stevensons, i used to think it had dead weird seat moquette it was same as what london transport used in DMS Fleetlines in the 70s! The L-NFA darts use to have the same
That is probably where they came from. Stevensons had a load of DMS vehicles in the early 80s including ones acquired for spares only.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk