News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

wright bodied b7

Started by bwsau cymru, October 06, 2012, 01:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwsau cymru

Does anyone know what route tge wright bodied b7  going onto at long achre? Just noticed obe with blue diamond on the front of it!
campaigning for better transport for all

Matt.N0056

I would guess it would be used for the national grid service, i believe that is what the Royal Black Diamond centro was on loan for. i could be wrong

Tony

I have been told it is normally on the Leamington contract, although when I went to Leamington on Monday it was a coach

bwsau cymru

Hhhmmm sounds strange why they havent branded it as bus to work but done it as blue diamond. Bn09fws (or hat ever it is) is used on ng work and has ng branding last time I saw it. The ones bound for bristol looked really smart all painted up!!
campaigning for better transport for all

Ash

Quote from: neale95 on October 06, 2012, 05:57:27 PM
I would guess it would be used for the national grid service, i believe that is what the Royal Black Diamond centro was on loan for. i could be wrong

The royale black diamond bus (30825) was on the X30 all week not sure why this bus is on loan after blue diamond have seem to have withdrawn and aquired a few buses lately also a red diamond dart (20537) was on the 19 service yesterday with blue diamond on the destination display and although the 679 is going to become a black diamond service 20601 dart was on there last week i suspect on loan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk