News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vacancy

Started by andy, September 30, 2012, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

Id happily do it-depending on salary? What is a typical salary for a manager-about £50K?

Bruce_LOA400X

I applied for it the other day for a laugh....

just to see what comes of it.
Transport campaigner and Avid transport enthusiast

PM

Quote from: Bruce_LOA400X on September 30, 2012, 02:32:16 PM

Do you have any sort of experience of running a bus company or did you do it anyway for a laugh?

Westy

There was a chap at Midland, that used to work at A2Z, that was also involved in Midland's old Facebook page.

I guess he's long gone now?

Discodave

Quote from: Peter123 on September 30, 2012, 12:33:51 PM
Id happily do it-depending on salary? What is a typical salary for a manager-about £50K?
you will not get that from the Arriva tightwads they cant even afford to repair buses correctly and why would you want to be in charge of a load of shit tips

Bruce_LOA400X

Quote from: Peter123 on September 30, 2012, 02:35:45 PM
Quote from: Bruce_LOA400X on September 30, 2012, 02:32:16 PM

Do you have any sort of experience of running a bus company or did you do it anyway for a laugh?

no experience but lots of ideas in my mind.

yes I am sad and yes I dare say me submitting an application was a waste of time for Arriva that they didn't need and I know all the ins and outs of it.

I'm also under remploy and I have to apply for about 5 jobs every 4 days or something (as an average) so I also used it to fill a quota, there really isn't much to apply for at all in Leicester, especially transport wise.... I know its wednesfield but I can get there by public transport.
Transport campaigner and Avid transport enthusiast

Wumpty

Quote from: Westy on September 30, 2012, 05:23:12 PM
There was a chap at Midland, that used to work at A2Z, that was also involved in Midland's old Facebook page.

That'll be one Mr. Shaz Ali who left under somewhat of a cloud. He know has his own licence back under the name of ........wait for it........Travel A2B!!!!

I for one am glad that Midland has been taken over as the management there have been having a laugh for years. Neil Snook was relieved of his duties and Dave Wilde is next. Arriva have a good opportunity to get a foothold in the West Midlands and Black Country.

<sentence removed - naming people against illegal activity is not good>
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Bob

Quote from: Wumpty on October 01, 2012, 10:52:30 AM
Quote from: Westy on September 30, 2012, 05:23:12 PM

That'll be one Mr. Shaz Ali who left under somewhat of a cloud. He know has his own licence back under the name of ........wait for it........Travel A2B!!!!

I for one am glad that Midland has been taken over as the management there have been having a laugh for years. Neil Snook was relieved of his duties and Dave Wilde is next. Arriva have a good opportunity to get a foothold in the West Midlands and Black Country.

Something tells me that with Nick Newcome leaving Walsall, then the informal "we'll stay out of each others counties" has gone down the pan lol!!!
[/quo

GOOD!! Lets hope NXWM come back to Cannock with a bang so we dont have a monopoly charging expensive fares to ride on S**T clapped out buses that arent  big enough!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk