News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

London Midland Trains

Started by Tony, September 22, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: MW on November 30, 2016, 08:05:41 PM
Just go down the hard shoulder on the M6. I do that usually to skip through the traffic. Obviously sometimes the hard shoulder is open as a lane too which doesn't help.

On your car, put a fake name and change the address for the registered keeper and fly through the cameras with your middle finger held high.

Nx employed a good one there

the trainbasher

@MW let me guess, it's all because you believe in that Freeman on the land bullocks

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MW

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 30, 2016, 08:57:43 PM
@MW let me guess, it's all because you believe in that Freeman on the land bullocks

If you can make the system, you can break the system.

F*** the establishment and f*** being scared of cameras

And add parking wardens to that list too

MW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 30, 2016, 08:14:50 PM
Nx employed a good one there

Yeah, f*** the "bonding agreement" aswell. Lol they tried to make me pay them for the training. Haha

the trainbasher

Quote from: MW on November 30, 2016, 11:49:40 PM
If you can make the system, you can break the system.

F*** the establishment and f*** being scared of cameras

And add parking wardens to that list too

Quote from: MW on November 30, 2016, 11:52:17 PM
Yeah, f*** the "bonding agreement" aswell. Lol they tried to make me pay them for the training. Haha

You realise that saying your FMOTL shite to a copper or a magistrate will only give you a one way ticket to porridge if you break the laws, which despite the absolute trash that you will no doubt spell out in your next post, is completely legal and enforceable if compliance with said law is failed to be adhered to.

Unfortunately, although the statement you will make will be clear, simple and straightforward, there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets you therefore apply to the statement inasmuch as the precise correlation between the information you communicate and the facts insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated is such as to cause epistemological problems of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MW

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 01, 2016, 12:03:58 AM
You realise that saying your FMOTL shite to a copper or a magistrate will only give you a one way ticket to porridge if you break the laws, which despite the absolute trash that you will no doubt spell out in your next post, is completely legal and enforceable if compliance with said law is failed to be adhered to.

Unfortunately, although the statement you will make will be clear, simple and straightforward, there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets you therefore apply to the statement inasmuch as the precise correlation between the information you communicate and the facts insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated is such as to cause epistemological problems of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear.

Put your theasaurus away first,

lol we're never going to agree so there's no point in having this conversation.

Kevin

In before Bob.....
Trains crap again today
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

The Real 4778

Quote from: Bob on November 30, 2016, 06:19:36 PM
Seriously?  I enjoy my job a lot no work with a great team.

No wonder he enjoys his job: 'no work with a great team,' where do I apply?
Don't you start.

Bob

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Bob

I was thinking the other day, given the terrible daily overcrowding issues, wasn't it a stupid idea to massively lower the seating capacity by replacing Sprinters with turbostars?  The sprinters would make the journey far more bearable and even allow some fresh air into the carriage. People have collapsed on overcrowded trips I've been on on the way to work.

Tony

Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2016, 11:49:43 AM
I was thinking the other day, given the terrible daily overcrowding issues, wasn't it a stupid idea to massively lower the seating capacity by replacing Sprinters with turbostars?  The sprinters would make the journey far more bearable and even allow some fresh air into the carriage. People have collapsed on overcrowded trips I've been on on the way to work.

Have you actually checked the capacity of a class 150 sprinter against a class 170 turbostar before making that statement?

Bob

Well let's look at a two car. Sprinters had 3 +2 seating, no tables and didn't have a massive toilet.

T840MAK

Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2016, 03:08:23 PM
Well let's look at a two car. Sprinters had 3 +2 seating, no tables and didn't have a massive toilet.

But if you were to have 150s on there now, you'd have to have a massive toilet anyway.
150s are 20m carriages where as 170s are 23m carriages also, and 170s are also designed for comfort and longer distance routes hence the tables.
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

Bob

Yes but tables are absolutely not needed. And massively reduce the seating capacity. And comfort? You must be joking, they're hot sticky and obviously have a shit load more standees due to the lack of seating.  So no, they aren't comfortable.  At all. I'd rather sit on a less luxurious seat than standard in a crammed carriage

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk