News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

Quote from: bob on May 03, 2014, 12:30:08 PM
The entire bu51 batch are a disgrace.  Especially bu51 kwj ( a disgrace was the drivers choice of word)

Drivers will brand any bus that doesn't take off like a dragster and have a cab heater like a furnace a disgrace. They very rarely enthuse about any bus.

Bob

No trust me BU51 KWJ is in a sorry state. Speaking of states I saw 2121 in Sutton on the 604 looking very rough and sounding it too. 

cheshire exile

Quote from: bob on May 03, 2014, 12:13:58 PM
Just been on a citaro on the x65 and was reminded how good they are. So much better than pulsars and the I dread to think streetlites coming soon. Why cant cannock actually have some decent buses. Lightweight crap just doesnt cut it for interurban services
Over the last couple of weeks I have been in Manchester quite a bit and I have to say, having ridden four of the new Streetlites that First have introduced on the Wilmslow Road ( 63096 - 118 and 63146 -56 ) on ex-Finglands routes I am impressed by the ride and internal fittings of these vehicles. I am no engineer and the journeys were urban and only about two miles each. They seemed nippy in the heavy traffic. We shall have to wait and see but they may not be as bad as you are clearly expecting.

Bob

Shockingly bad allocating again today, route 1 branded buses on the 70 & 33, the De branded pulsar ( with the chaselinx vinyls on passenger side peeling and hanging off )on the staffords, a stafford branded pulsar on the 68 and a too small mpd on the 68 going out rammed. Gives off a fantastic image. ....

Trident 4609

Quote from: bob on May 06, 2014, 06:32:42 PM
Shockingly bad allocating again today, route 1 branded buses on the 70 & 33, the De branded pulsar ( with the chaselinx vinyls on passenger side peeling and hanging off )on the staffords, a stafford branded pulsar on the 68 and a too small mpd on the 68 going out rammed. Gives off a fantastic image. ....

The debranded 74/5 pulsars and MPD's are regulars on the 68 now but can virtually get anything apart from the 25/6 branded Pulsars (Well one hasn't apeared yet....)

Bob

The mpd was packed. Tbh I didn't think it was that busy a service.  Some people say its good advertising for a route using buses branded for another personally I dunno. Esp when they look and sound a state like the route 1 buses. The one on the 70 was 3704, the most knackered one.  Youd think the staffords might be due an upgrade now considering their a premium service.  Theyll need mid staffs nhs trust taking off shortly as its being disbanded by the govt lol

arrivaaston

Wednesfield based solo 2554 W287EYG today working from cannock on service 2

Bob

Lets hope its a loan lol

tphi12000

There was a Wright decker parked in Cannock yard when I passed at 6 this evening.
Tony

arrivaaston

2345 S345YOG was in Cannock depot this morning

Bob

Bob

Just seen S345 YOG. Struggling to get up the hill by Wickes in cannock.  It looks and sounds an absolute state! Wheres it come from? It cant be far off the scrapyard!  So we get 7 new pulsars to improve things,  then start getting nails again lol....

Westy

See we've got a 1 branded vehicle on the 2!

If they must put the wrong branded vehicle on the route,  at least put a brand on that's nowhere near the routes in question!

Bob

Pye green brand pulsar on the 1 lol as well

Trident 4609

One of the 361* B10BLE's was nearly 40 minutes late this morning on the 68!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk