News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

the trainbasher

This thread deserves a CGSM

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

Anyone know to an accident somewhere on the 2/2a route today?

My mom was waiting in Walsall this morning around half 10 & one turned up but someone told the waiting passengers that the bus had been involved in an accident & a report had to be filled in!

arrivaaston

I think it could of been esg wich I saw this morning but later in the afternoon 2390 cam on

tphi12000

Old Dart 2330 causing problems in Lichfield having expired just outside the ford garage , this hasn't been on the fleet list for a few months so im not sure if they still know they have it
Tony

vinh1000

Been in cannock today visiting many places and the worst (and loudest bus) was 2268 :(
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Bob

Quote from: tphi12000 on May 25, 2013, 05:59:16 PM
Old Dart 2330 causing problems in Lichfield having expired just outside the ford garage , this hasn't been on the fleet list for a few months so im not sure if they still know they have it

Thats about right lol. Pity tho, internally its one of the best

arrivaaston

I was on 2268 yesterday on my local 23 route and thought it sounded rough

covlad27

Anyone heard anything about Cannock losing their tendered 2 service go NXWM on evenings??  I heard 2 drivers talking about it earlier

Bob

Lol thatd be a first! Y50 TGM back working from stafford again now, seen on the 9 today so mustve only been on loan.

Bob

Quote from: busman99 on May 29, 2013, 07:07:53 PM
Anyone heard anything about Cannock losing their tendered 2 service go NXWM on evenings??  I heard 2 drivers talking about it earlier

I hoped theyd compete on the 1 during the daytimes to be honest, cheaper fares/nicer buses would blow arriva out completely

covlad27

Bob

To be honest tho I can imagine it just being a rumour

arrivaaston

I've heard about extra journeys on 62 and 23 and that was from a man in the business ;)

Bob

Why would arriva even consider runnin extra trips on either of them routes when their both dead even at busy times lol?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk