News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grinder

DAF SB120/Wright Cadet LF 02 PLX 2745 failed at Queensville, Stafford around 4:00pm.  On rear suspended tow with Coach Aid at 4:30 which suggests transmission failure of some sort.

Bob

I wonder what route it was on, these knackered old cadets have been regulars on the 825 lol, Arriva would probably call it an upgrade 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Busman Jamie

It was on Stafford locals when I saw it

ntw456

2369 has been painted into new livery, was still on the pits last time I saw after it's accident

Depotosw

Quote from: ntw456 on March 02, 2019, 07:18:11 PM
2369 has been painted into new livery, was still on the pits last time I saw after it’s accident

Excellent these SPDs, great to hear it's returned, really miss them these days on the 70 Oswestry to Shrewsbury.

ntw456

Quote from: Depotosw on March 02, 2019, 08:01:54 PM
Excellent these SPDs, great to hear it's returned, really missed them these days on the 70 Oswestry to Shrewsbury.

They are by far some of the best buses Cannock have, wish they would transfer to tamworth so I could drive them more

Bob

Quote from: ntw456 on March 02, 2019, 08:04:25 PM
They are by far some of the best buses Cannock have, wish they would transfer to tamworth so I could drive them more

Much better than the 55 plate ones which are pretty awful now

Busman Jamie

2400 working out of cannock today on the 63

BusMan Greg

2740 is now operating from Telford garage

Westy

Is it right they're getting new ticket machines from today?

Are we talking Nx / Diamond standard?

Steveminor

I think they're getting Ticketer machines same as Diamond, select bus & about 95% of the countries operators.

ntw456

Quote from: Westy on March 18, 2019, 10:26:08 AM
Is it right they're getting new ticket machines from today?

Are we talking Nx / Diamond standard?

We're getting ticketer, they go love next Sunday

Busman Jamie

DJ

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Busman Jamie

I knew exactly what he meant lol, just winding him up lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk