News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntw456

Yeah it was the nicest out of the 6 52 plate commanders

Bob

ntw456

Bob

Seems almost all of the 54/55 plate darts are at cannock today at least 3 DP seat 55s one bus seated one and there's at least two 54 plates on 70

Bob

Not saw  many ex London cadets about.....

PM

Quote from: Bob on May 18, 2016, 03:48:51 PM
Seems almost all of the 54/55 plate darts are at cannock today at least 3 DP seat 55s one bus seated one and there's at least two 54 plates on 70

Never been on one of the 55 plate ones, are they nice vehicles?

Bob

They're ok. Bit rough. Had refurbished interiors though. 54 plates are a bit better. Sound completely different

Bob

Different as in most post 2002 darts sound the same as they've got isbe engines but the 54 plates sound like a slightly pumped up B series

Bob

FJ54 OTR  which I'm currently coming back from wolves on after the preceding bus left six minutes early and drove past the stop in wolves (!!!) has a faulty flickering interior light above the doors....be a issue on a later trip!

ntw456

Quote from: Bob on May 18, 2016, 03:48:51 PM

Dp?

Bob

With headrests then lol

ntw456

Ohhh lol the 55 plates haha, I much prefer the 54 plates tbh

Bob

Why are they at cannock so much I know it's one garage with Stafford but why keep swapping buses...dead mileage etc

ntw456

If a Stafford bus breaksdown then we have to send one of outlets so then we end up with Stafford motors for a few days

Bob

Yea but the number of 54 and 55 plates in cannock Wednesday Stafford would of been 7 buses down so you'd have to of sent similar number???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk