News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Have the deckers left yet?

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 30, 2016, 11:54:32 AM
Have the deckers left yet?

Not yet mate, 1 on loan at Tamworth and 1 for MOT.

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 29, 2016, 07:05:22 AM
Considering they were transferred for a reason can cannock expect any more  deckers?

Sorry Bob, havent got that answer.

BN

Quote from: andyallen4014 on January 28, 2016, 03:13:51 PM
There is one, 3910, in the new livery

They will all be repainted before entering service at Cannock I believe.

Bob

Quote from: BN on January 30, 2016, 02:51:17 PM
They will all be repainted before entering service at Cannock I believe.

Branded maybe

Bob

FL63 DWV Now also deranged.  Have all the deckers gone now or are any still in use? Anyone  got any idea how long it will be before Cannocks fleet gets drastically improved with the B7RLE?

Cheese

Quote from: Bob on February 02, 2016, 05:45:37 PM
FL63 DWV Now also deranged.  Have all the deckers gone now or are any still in use? Anyone  got any idea how long it will be before Cannocks fleet gets drastically improved with the B7RLE?

2 deckers seen at lunchtime in Stafford, 4203 one of them.

Bob

That should say De branded lol

Bob

BU51 KWL was on 21 today. Back in Cannock permanent?

Tony

Quote from: Cheese on February 02, 2016, 05:48:05 PM
2 deckers seen at lunchtime in Stafford, 4203 one of them.

And 4201 still on the Pye Greens

http://wmbusphotos.com/Arriva/4201.html

Bob

Saw two deckers today the pye greens one and 74. Both in Cannock bus station.  The 75 leaves not long before a 74 now and always seems very lightly loaded.  Can't imagine them keeping to the existing timetables once social have finished and if they cut it to one 74 & one 75 again there'll be the loading problems they had before with no deckers!  Crazy

Bob

And if they don't have the loading problems then it'll be cos ridership has declined.  Doesn't bode well that Cannock can't even afford to keep 7 specifically purchased for a route 63 plates on the road at the garage they were purchasedfor does it?

Bob

I wonder what they'll dispose of  next?

LG

You do know that the decision to move buses out of a depot is not down to local managers.  This matter is dealt with my more senior managers.

Bob

Yea of course but presumably they've got facts and  figures  to work with? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk