News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

The versa is just an engineering spare isn't it? Moves about

BN

2988 now on loan to Cannock

Bob

FJ06 ZTL sounds in an awful condition , similar to FD52 GGV.  vibrates so badly in top gear the poles and interior panels above the bloody seats are rattling

Bob

And what's then supposed to operate the routes than Cannocks darts are used on now then???

Bob

I'd ask why would stafford need to replace mpds with full size buses?

Bob

On screen advertising on the s#######es says "go direct up to every 20 mins between cannock and Walsall "...and the interior panels display 1 &2 &2 a,  shouldn't they be done by trading standards lol? Bloody  direct?  Are they havinga ggiraffe lol?

Bob

Bob

Can't see that happening.  Can you? ??? Streetlites are crap. Noisy, worst gearboxas ever ( at least how they're set up),jerky. Just pants and not good enough for premium routes. The advertised plug ssockets rarely work either.  My fave buses are the Mercs. The deckers although pretty pants reliability wise are smooth to travel on also. The newest SB200 are a fair bit better than the older ones.

2200 Bus

Quote from: Bob on October 30, 2015, 04:29:19 PM
Can't see that happening.  Can you? ??? Streetlites are crap. Noisy, worst gearboxas ever ( at least how they're set up),jerky. Just pants and not good enough for premium routes. The advertised plug ssockets rarely work either.  My fave buses are the Mercs. The deckers although pretty pants reliability wise are smooth to travel on also. The newest SB200 are a fair bit better than the older ones.

All in your opinion.

As an engineer the streetlites are a pleasure to work on, the Voith box is one of the best on the market after the ZF, what other midi buses would you recommend then?

Bob

I wouldnt recommend any midi bus for a premium service  for starters.  Why do they never ever pull up smoothly?  Why are they jerky? And why so noisy? At least three drivers have told me their the worst  buss in the garage to drive.

James4368

3003 Citaro on rail rep from Walsall
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Bob

Driver on the 1 this evening said that it might be going back to original direct route. Any truth in that? Changes have been hugely unpopular.  Caught a peak time trip from Walsall. No more than six passengers on board all the way through.  Only two left when we got to Wyrley!

Westy

Quote from: Bob on November 03, 2015, 07:55:21 PM
Driver on the 1 this evening said that it might be going back to original direct route. Any truth in that? Changes have been hugely unpopular.  Caught a peak time trip from Walsall. No more than six passengers on board all the way through.  Only two left when we got to Wyrley!

What about the Turnberry & Somerfield Road?

Bob

Don't know. Maybe the 2 will serve it. To be fair it's better to have one direct route and one long one. Instead of two circuitous ones

Busman Jamie

Whats the point in the 74B? theyve put a bus on 10 mins infront of them selves, wheres the logic

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk